• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heathens

.lava

Veteran Member
.lava both your questions answer yes we believe in many gods but some of our gods were men once

hi :)
that's how i see Gods. i personally think they might be individuals in the past who developed paranormal skills and ruled over ordinary people. maybe i am dreaming :D i don't know. many Gods are rejected by Islam. but i look for some explanation why there've been civilizations who actually believed in many Gods. do you have one above all the others like the strongest God?

Tyr

Proud viking :D:D
We have odin who is like the father of all gods but we do not worship him as the main or most powerfull god. all of our gods have their strong points and are worshiped for different reasons during war odin and tyr were prayed to most often. Ive always been curious as why some religions are so against multiple gods. Christianity especialy ive always found that religion selfish no offence to any christians