• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heathen Tome

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
I've been working on illustrating a leather-bound tome that I bought, and so far have gotten to page 2.

Page 1:

WP_20170502_23_28_52_Pro.jpg

Page 2:

09FB3CD7-68A6-460F-A69B-1E5157BD1435.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope this endeavour continues to go well for you and that you can complete it :)

SabahTheLoner

Master of the Art of Couch Potato Cuddles
Beautiful handwriting and illustration. I always like seeing the World Tree in drawing.

Out of mere curiosity, do you educate yourself in other languages for religious reasons? I always see words in non-English languages on your profile. (The one quote in your signature looks like Norwegian but I could be wrong.)

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Nah, not really. I'm learning Russian because my favorite band (and my aunt) are Russian, Norwegian for much the same reason (though this one also does help religiously,) and German because of ancestry. My current signature is a line from the Wardruna song "Odal", and is Norwegian.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
That is a beautiful act of devotion. I honestly can't decide which I find more impressive - the drawings or the handwriting.

Simply magnificent!