• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Health update!

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Just wanted to let you folks know that I did all my checkups and everything. Given my account of the symptoms I experienced, the lack of physical markers associated with TIAs, and my age range and vitals, my doctors and my opthometrist are certain that what I experienced was an ocular migrane, and not a TIA.

That's a huge relief! Weird for me, though...

I don't ever get headaches (or at least, I don't feel pain from them to know if I have them or not), so it's odd to experience the tertiary side effects of an ocular migrane without the pain, and how unsettling it was in the way it effected me. Still, it's good to know for the future if I happen to have one again!

Now for the truly scary part... Waiting for the medical bill. :confused:

I had big plans for my stimulus money before all this went down... Let's see if I can be frivolous with it or if it's going to medical bills! I'll take that over waiting for a possible stroke, though. :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just wanted to let you folks know that I did all my checkups and everything. Given my account of the symptoms I experienced, the lack of physical markers associated with TIAs, and my age range and vitals, my doctors and my opthometrist are certain that what I experienced was an ocular migrane, and not a TIA.

I don't ever get headaches (or at least, I don't feel pain from them to know if I have them or not), so it's odd to experience the tertiary side effects of an ocular migrane without the pain, and how unsettling it was in the way it effected me. Still, it's good to know for the future if I happen to have one again!

I had big plans for my stimulus money before all this went down... Let's see if I can be frivolous with it or if it's going to medical bills! I'll take that over waiting for a possible stroke, though. :D

Im glad you are OK.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

I'm so glad to hear that is all it was. The doctors never found out what had caused my symptoms but they went away so I didn't worry after that. As for my stimulus money it sits in the bank and I have no plans for it. I don't do plans very well, I just live one day at a time. Today I am loving this rainy weather we are having. I pray for rain because I don't like sunny days very much. I guess I am living in the right state!