• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Health care survey for a college course

Congomutumbo

Bear Wrestler
My girlfriend told me how helpful you guys were with her college assignments, so I hunted down my password. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could do this survey for me, for my field research analysis.

I have chosen to do a research paper on the subject of health care reform. My thesis is that a universal health care plan (not socialized medicine) with reforms implemented at a federal level would solve some of the larger problems that we face with the current system in the united states.

Are you male or female?

How old are you?

Are you currently insured?

If yes are you insured by your employer?

Have you or a family member been denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition?

Have you or a family member been denied coverage because it was not part of your plan?

Have you ever avoided going to a doctor because of costs?

Do you have outstanding medical bills?

Any comments or opposing view points are welcomed. Any sources anyone could recommend would also be appreciated.

Congomutumbo

Bear Wrestler
Yes. This only applies to the American system currently in place. Any comments from citizens from other countries are welcomed though but the survey wouldn't exactly apply to them being how every other developed country in the world has a form of universal health coverage except the US, Mexico and Turkey.

Especially a citizen of Canada (like yourself) or the UK being how the faults of these systems are used as reasons for opposing any similar types of reform in the US.

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
My girlfriend told me how helpful you guys were with her college assignments, so I hunted down my password. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could do this survey for me, for my field research analysis.

That's right. You should have been participating a long time ago:yes:

Gotta keep these guys on a short leash... light a fire under their behind and prove your female omnipotent wisdom:yes:

I have chosen to do a research paper on the subject of health care reform. My thesis is that a universal health care plan (not socialized medicine) with reforms implemented at a federal level would solve some of the larger problems that we face with the current system in the united states.

Are you male or female?
female

How old are you?
yes
yes
Have you or a family member been denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition?
yes

Have you or a family member been denied coverage because it was not part of your plan?
yes, it defeats the purpose of having it

yes

nope, not yet anyway

*bump bump*

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Are you male or female? female

How old are you? 19

Are you currently insured? Yes

If yes are you insured by your employer? No. A partial insurance thing comes with my college. It doesn't cover vision or dentists though.

Have you or a family member been denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition? Not that I'm aware of.

Have you or a family member been denied coverage because it was not part of your plan? Yes

Have you ever avoided going to a doctor because of costs? Yes

Do you have outstanding medical bills? No

No*s

Captain Obvious

Are you male or female?

Male

How old are you?

Yes

I guess that narrows it down. The company insures us very well.

Nope

I don't believe I've ever been put in a situation where it could apply.

Yep, but then, I don't much like medicine or doctors much at all, so I've chosen to not go for costs when it probably would have come to the same amount as a cheeseburger but bought a $400 system on the same day, which really negates a lot of the answer.

Since I hardly ever go to a doctor, not a one.

Worshipper

Are you male or female?
Male.

How old are you?

No.

Not applicable.

Not that I know of.

Of course.

All the time.

No. I avoid going to doctors to avoid costs. :D