• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Headlines You Never Imagined Would Exist

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oopsies!
Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Kills Iraqi Pupils

BAGHDAD — A group of Sunni militants attending a suicide bombing training class at a camp north of Baghdad were killed on Monday when their commander unwittingly conducted a demonstration with a belt that was packed with explosives, army and police officials said.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]Nightclub cleared after woman mistakes pepper spray for deodorant...
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA]WURZBURG, Germany, Feb. 12 (UPI) --
German police said a nightclub was evacuated when a woman doused herself with pepper spray that she mistook for spray-on deodorant.
Wurzburg said the 20-year-old woman was in the nightclub's restroom Monday night and took the spray canister from her friend's purse, TheLocal.de reported Wednesday.
The woman did not check the canister's label before spraying it on herself, believing it to be deodorant.
The pepper spray quickly spread through the building and the club was evacuated, police said. Two women were treated for eye injuries.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Big Foot keeps lumberjack as love-slave. Wife is furious.....
squatch2.jpg

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
$17K bond for being a dog lover. Actually I'm glad a felon in possession of a firearm is apprehended. Makes me wonder, though, about the nature of his felony. If it has anything to do with chickens I'm outta here!

Kerr

Guy went to the police because a couple sexually harrased him... by had sex in their own home when he peeked through their window.
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.expressen.se%2Fkvallsposten%2Ffonstertittare-anmalde-par--som-hade-sex%2F%3Ffb_action_ids%3D10151943762827312%26fb_action_types%3Dog.recommends%26fb_source%3Dother_multiline%26action_object_map%3D

Ok, this is originally in Swedish, so I had to use google to translate it but hopefully its understandable. Do note that the swedish word for "six" and "sex" is the same :p.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Town is no longer 'Camp Kill Jews
Residents in a tiny Spanish town voted Sunday to ditch its unfortunate, centuries-old name, Castrillo Matajudios, which literally means “Camp Kill Jews.”
They voted 29-19 in favor of scrapping the northern Spanish town’s name, in existence since at least 1623, said the mayor, Lorenzo Rodriguez.