• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Heading to Nashville - Any Suggestions?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Hey RF people. I am heading to Nashville this weekend for a bachelor party. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be loads of fun? Heading there with about 7 other guys. Appreciate the help.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If you're coming up from the south, there's a real treat in store....
Museum
WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY MUSEUM
WecomeImg.jpg

It all started more than 20 years ago when a group of dedicated towing professionals, the Friends of Towing, decided to recognize outstanding individuals in the towing and recovery industry worldwide, record the industry’s history, collect and display artifacts and memorabilia in a museum setting, and provide information about the industry to the public. The first Hall of Fame class consisted of 27 members and today has grown to include over 300 distinguished towing professionals.

READ MOREVIEW OUR MUSEUM HISTORY TIMELINE

leibowde84

Veteran Member
If you're coming up from the south, there's a real treat in store....
Museum
WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY MUSEUM
WecomeImg.jpg

It all started more than 20 years ago when a group of dedicated towing professionals, the Friends of Towing, decided to recognize outstanding individuals in the towing and recovery industry worldwide, record the industry’s history, collect and display artifacts and memorabilia in a museum setting, and provide information about the industry to the public. The first Hall of Fame class consisted of 27 members and today has grown to include over 300 distinguished towing professionals.

READ MOREVIEW OUR MUSEUM HISTORY TIMELINE
I hate to say it, but I don't think that is bachelor party material.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Hey RF people. I am heading to Nashville this weekend for a bachelor party. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be loads of fun? Heading there with about 7 other guys. Appreciate the help.
Nashville might very well be in the Stanley Cup finals this weekend. I've never been to a Stanley Cup finals myself.

The Grand Ole Opry of course is a tradition. I have done it and it is a classic piece of Americana. Very worth it for me.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Nashville might very well be in the Stanley Cup finals this weekend. I've never been to a Stanley Cup finals myself.

The Grand Ole Opry of course is a tradition. I have done it and it is a classic piece of Americana. Very worth it for me.
Now that the caps are out, I am actually pulling for Nashville, so that is definitely something to consider, even if its just watching it at a bar. In regards to the grand ole opry, I'm bummed. I'm there from Saturday-Tuesday and there aren't any scheduled shows there.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

As a Tennessean; the only thing in Nashville I find worth visiting other than just looking through the smaller shops and such, there's a recreation of the Parthenon that's honestly incredibly impressive. It is more complete than the original in Greece, with a recreation of the Statue of Athena.