• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hazy Days

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of people are currently experiencing wildfires. Oregon is currently saturated. There are three equidistant from where i
I am.
Figured I would post some informal, no filter pictures of the sky around work today.
20200908_170839.jpg 20200908_150200.jpg 20200908_150142.jpg
Anyone else with strange skies right now?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
We're 2000 miles away and most days we've got a visible pall in the air...the map on airnow.gov shows where the plume extends.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Nothing to see here, just blue skies and rainbows. Nice and cool, too. Not warm at all.

tenor.gif

On a more serious note, I wonder when we will have our dust bowl or River Thames moment when it comes to global warming?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
IMG_7664.jpg
Striking pano.
But I think Marion County. Near the capitol takes the case. Looks like ****ing Mars there.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A lot of people are currently experiencing wildfires. Oregon is currently saturated. There are three equidistant from where i
I am.
Figured I would post some informal, no filter pictures of the sky around work today.
View attachment 42692 View attachment 42693 View attachment 42694
Anyone else with strange skies right now?
Yup. Although here in the Valley Floor I would tend to say dingy more than strange. But ash flakes falling from the sky like this, in a way reminiscent of very light snow, is quite strange.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I had a light dusting of ash on my car yesterday morning. You could smell the wildfires even when you were inside.