• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Having trouble finding my spirit animal

Araceli Cianna

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have some spirit animals that do come to me with messages but then when I try to call them back they don't answer, like there isn't much of a connection.

I can't seem to find what is my main animal guide, and I am wondering if I even have one. I have tried meditation, ritual, prayer, walking in nature for signs, calling for it as a physical familiar, etc. Nothing. Just those animals (both in the natural and spirit) who sometimes like to turn up and then disappear again.

Does anyone have any advice?

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Can I ask:
A sample of one of the messages ?
And...have you tried peanuts ? :)

Araceli Cianna

Can I ask:
A sample of one of the messages ?
And...have you tried peanuts ? :)

Well, the pheasant keeps coming to me lately, to tell me that something I am doing in my life right now is going to succeed. Something that is already becoming successful but it just wanted to reaffirm that success.

Well, I leave offerings for the animals in the woods I go to. Nuts, berries, fruits. Nothing yet.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Thanks, maybe I don't need it. I'd just like to have that companionship.
while I've had affinities for various animals throughout my life (and those have changed some over time), I did not have a clear 'spirit guide' or 'power animal' until a few years ago, coinciding with my having to take on unexpected additional responsibilities at work.

In a dream, the animal approached me, directly coming at me but not in a threatening manner, from a particular cardinal compass point. I asked if it was my power animal. It disappeared and then approached me again, three more times, once from each of the cardinal directions. After that, I included it in my daily rituals, and several weeks later, discovered a certain animal tarot deck that I consulted for several years, and still do on occasion.