• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever

Have you ever felt harrased in RF by other members?

• Yes.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heyo

Veteran Member
By members, no.
I frequently feel insulted, or, more precisely, my intelligence insulted. But that is my problem and probably not intended.

RestlessSoul

No, I don’t think so. I’ve occasionally been shocked by the anger and intolerance of a few, but despite the noise they make they really are just a few, and easily ignored.

That said, the tone of debate online can get toxic quite quickly; not sure why that is.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
“Harassed” no, but someone once did say they wanted “very much to punch me in the balls” - which is not a great comment.

At the end of the day though, they’re anger is their problem; not mine.

Humbly
Hermit
In the past I did feel harrased in RF, but now I can take whatever comes my way but, I will call out those who take it to far, and now many Baha'is are in my view being harrased in RF

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've had a small handful of intense confrontations. Either i put them on ignore or staff ask/tell me to when it gets overly heated .

Harassed? No. But you sometimes have to face down idiots.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No. I simply ignore posts if I want to. I have put people on Ignore in the past but curiosity always gets the better of me. Plus, there's the entertainment value.

I wonder if others ever feel harrassed by me?
Provoced by you a few times maybe, but never harrasment no