• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever seen Jesus?

Jos

Have any of you Christians ever seen Jesus' physical body with His wounds and scars and stuff... not some vague spiritual presence but actually saw Him standing right in front of you?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Have any of you Christians ever seen Jesus' physical body with His wounds and scars and stuff... not some vague spiritual presence but actually saw Him standing right in front of you?
I have not, not even in dreams. I think though that is Ok.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
How can be sure He's real?
As an Agnostic Theist I think you would fit well into Christianity, and I think believing in Jesus is a choice to invest your life into his work and not a matter of convincing yourself that he exists. That kind of belief in my opinion is a supernatural gift only. I think many people including agnostics believe in Jesus without that kind of belief, but that is of course not how everybody sees it these days. For some people it really matters whether you are sure Jesus is real, but I don't think that is what faith is about. We can debate it elsewhere. In the Dir we just share opinions, and there is a broad group of people in the Christianity Dir.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Obviously not. But I've often seen images of Him of course, some of them very moving.

MJFlores

Nope, haven't seen Jesus' physical body with his wounds and scars and stuff.

Jos

As an Agnostic Theist I think you would fit well into Christianity, and I think believing in Jesus is a choice to invest your life into his work and not a matter of convincing yourself that he exists. That kind of belief in my opinion is a supernatural gift only. I think many people including agnostics believe in Jesus without that kind of belief, but that is of course not how everybody sees it these days. For some people it really matters whether you are sure Jesus is real, but I don't think that is what faith is about. We can debate it elsewhere. In the Dir we just share opinions, and there is a broad group of people in the Christianity Dir.
IDK about fitting well into Christianity since I don't agree with some of its tenets and it also doesn't make sense to me. I'm not even sure Jesus is someone I should trust...