• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have You Ever Had One of Those Days...?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
...where you could go to bed and temporally die and be pleased with your accomplishments?

Today was one of those days for me. Hard work in stepping up and doing the job I want while living in line with my dharma has paid off!

Have you had such a day? Tell us about it!

Cooky

Veteran Member
...where you could go to bed and temporally die and be pleased with your accomplishments?

Today was one of those days for me. Hard work in stepping up and doing the job I want while living in line with my dharma has paid off!

While I am not currently at that point in life, I am glad for you. It's inspiring for me to know that such a point is possible to achieve. Thanks.

dianaiad

I've had many of those days. Trouble is, most people don't remember those days.

They remember the days that begin with not having milk for breakfast cereal, no eggs, someone left the package of frozen waffles in the freezer so that they were more frost than waffle, the water heater goes on the fritz and you can't fix it until payday...and the day goes downhill from there. THOSE days are remembered...

And that is why everybody who saw your thread title, I GUARANTEE, thought you were going to describe a day like that, not a day of solid content with your life and accomplishments.

I'm glad you described a day like that.

I enjoy those days....and y'know what? Even when days like that BEGIN as 'one of THOSE days...where the water heater dies and you spill catsup on your only clean work shirt...you can turn them into a day like you describe.