• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever bought anything from World Retail Books?

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

Have you ever bought anything from World Retail Books?

I can't get them to respond to anything for customer service. They only have email, voicemail, and fax in their contacts. They didn't even send me a confirmation email for my order.

Anyway, I'm not sure if they are even a legitimate business.

evearael

I put the website into the Better Business Bureau and this is what I found:

The company is a Member of the BBB.

The company participates in the BBBOnline Reliability program.

This Reliability Report contains complaint activity across multiple business locations.

You may want to launch a formal complaint with the BBB if you don't get a response. If you paid with your credit card, you can contest the charges if they fail to deliver.

A

angellous_evangellous

evearael said:

This Reliability Report contains complaint activity across multiple business locations.

You may want to launch a formal complaint with the BBB if you don't get a response. If you paid with your credit card, you can contest the charges if they fail to deliver.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if BBB did online stuff... I've never had any trouble with online shopping, and I've done a lot the past five years.

A

angellous_evangellous

evearael said:

There is no company with http://www.worldretailstore.com/ as their URL registered with the BBB.

You must have searched by name...

A

angellous_evangellous

It did just occur to me that notification could have been sent to my junkmail. I am checking through the 500 or so now... otherwise I will challenge the charges.

A

angellous_evangellous

angellous_evangellous said:
It did just occur to me that notification could have been sent to my junkmail. I am checking through the 500 or so now... otherwise I will challenge the charges.

All junkmail checked. Nothing. I'm disputing the charge now.:thud:

A

angellous_evangellous

comprehend said:
Never heard of them. You should be able to get the charges reversed though.

I'm also complaining to the Austrialian company who financed the transaction and reporting everyone to the BBB and international customer watch groups.

A

angellous_evangellous

Feathers in Hair said:
I'm sorry to hear that you were slighted.

Needless to say, I am a very unhappy customer.

I'll let ya'll know if what I ordered ever comes in :eek: