• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever believed you were the Antichrist?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Have you ever believed you were the Antichrist? How did it make you feel? How did you plan on Conquering the world? Did you ever ask God to make you the Antichrist?

(I'm aware that there are many antichrists [even at this forum no doubt.] However there is an extremely common belief that there will eventually be an antichrist who rules the world. Did you think that man was you?)
510Oxxr2PpL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
antichrist_by_rosecabriolet-d60rpxa.png

Surely such a person would be so ingenious, that they would have to have such a destiny that is according to the will of God.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
I have never in my life thought that I was the antichrist.
Although it sounds like it would be fun, ruling the world.
:shrug:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have never believed I was the anti-Christ, but I have two ex-wives who each did.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Have you ever believed you were the Antichrist? How did it make you feel? How did you plan on Conquering the world? Did you ever ask God to make you the Antichrist?

(I'm aware that there are many antichrists [even at this forum no doubt.] However there is an extremely common belief that there will eventually be an antichrist who rules the world. Did you think that man was you?)
View attachment 24794

I was so anti-Christian for a while that I thought I might burn alive if I stepped foot in a church.

PleasantCaringCricket-size_restricted.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If it's anything cool like Damien in The Omen 2 .

Just look at somebody you don't like...

Weet... weet... weet......AAggghhhhhh!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
This reminds me of a story I've shared here a while back:

"In the late nineties there was this website called "www.antichrist.com" (long since defunct) that had a forum that my teenage self trolled for ****s and giggles. It was ran by a guy who considered John Lennon a prophet and also considered himself both the second coming of Christ and the Antichrist simultaneously. His spiel was peace and love, and that 'the system', organized religion, etc. was "The Beast". He was big into symbology and numerology, saw hidden messages in everything, claimed to have "decoded" the bible, etc. He also had an actual fan base, but I'm not certain they all bought his **** 100%. Anyway, he "prophesied" that upon Y2K an earthquake would strike Las Vegas (where he was based), destroying the Luxor and killing him, thus proving his ****. Obviously didn't happen. He went silent and disappeared, and the site registry eventually lapsed. Years later I had googled him up out of curiosity and it turned out that he became both homeless and a registered sex offender"

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No. People who believe those sorts of things are typically having a psychotic break or delusional in some way. I never believed in a literal anti-Christ as a person and Revelation isn't supposed to be taken literally.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I've never though of myself as the anti-Christ, but I once thought I was a demonic spirit.
Some of my youthful indiscretions involved me catching a good buzz or getting high by causing myself to faint. I would pass out by holding my breath immediately after hyperventilating for several minutes. As a result of one of my self-induced fainting spells, I had an OOBE. When I was 13 years old, I did float out of my body for a moment immediately after I woke up from passing out. My friend witnessed me passing out and laying on the ground where my body was momentarily paralyzed. During my OOBE, I felt as though I were a demonic spirit prepared to invade my friend's mind.

Last edited: