• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever accidentally injured somebody?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can't say that I have, but I recently opened up a door and I wasn't paying attention and it caught a girl's ankle. She was hopping around on one foot in pain and I just kept saying I'm so sorry. I felt like such an idiot! :(

I'm glad I don't operate the machinery or do things that could injure people.

Milton Platt

I can't say that I have, but I recently opened up a door and I wasn't paying attention and it caught a girl's ankle. She was hopping around on one foot in pain and I just kept saying I'm so sorry. I felt like such an idiot! :(

I'm glad I don't operate the machinery or do things that could injure people.

Yes, fortunately minor in nature. Makes you feel very badly.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
It was not accidental. We were playing football and I intentionally tripped a boy for Allah knows what reason. He broke his forearm and I was very sorry immediately after that. That was some 67 years ago. I was only a visitor to that locality. I hope the person is OK and had a satisfying life. I am still sorry for what I did. There are a few other things also but this is life, **** happens. Other people also have hurt me accidentally or intentionally.

Last edited: