• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you accepted your life as it is, or are you fighting it?

i actually think my present body are holding me back
i like to go to another body,
DMT? ayuhasca ?

i had many Near Death Experiences cased by Epilepsy but i really like the feeling,
i was half aware half unaware of the experience...

btw i like to explore outer worlds...im tired of 5 senses.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
i actually think my present body are holding me back
i like to go to another body,
DMT? ayuhasca ?

i had many Near Death Experiences cased by Epilepsy but i really like the feeling,
i was half aware half unaware of the experience...

btw i like to explore outer worlds...im tired of 5 senses.
I believe we will all have another kind of body after we die and enter the spiritual world. I have no idea what it will be like but it will not be physical.

I also believe there are other world besides this world. I don't know what those will be like either but my religion assures me they will be much better than this world.

“O My servants! Sorrow not if, in these days and on this earthly plane, things contrary to your wishes have been ordained and manifested by God, for days of blissful joy, of heavenly delight, are assuredly in store for you. Worlds, holy and spiritually glorious, will be unveiled to your eyes. You are destined by Him, in this world and hereafter, to partake of their benefits, to share in their joys, and to obtain a portion of their sustaining grace. To each and every one of them you will, no doubt, attain.” Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 329

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Today i realized that the only true path i can take, is to accept life as it is. With its good and bad (less god) parts.
No need to fight it ( for me)
OK.......

How about you?
Are you accepting life as it is?
Day by Day...... learning about and discovering who I am.

Or are you fighting it to make it better?
Fighting life never made it better for me.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Allah guide me in life.
Saudi Arabia is not dangerous if we follow their rules when visiting ( do not have to agree with their politics or religious way to visit.
all right, so you agree that there are certain laws (?) you abide by. If you dont want to get in what they call trouble. Different laws, different rules, different observances and agrerements, sometimes at a great cost.