• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have western leaders been in denial?

Notanumber

A Free Man
If you want to get down to it, the violent records way more acts violence than the Quran, and to break it down further the Bible is way more into aggressive violence whereas the Quran mentions more acts of defensive violence. Both condone practices, however, that would be considered immoral, unethical, and even illegal throughout most of the world today.

Since you obviously have no idea what that concept means, it's a principle that allows a Muslim to preserve their life if admitting they are Muslim will put their life and well being in jeopardy. This is actually far less "death cult" than Christianity, where denial of Christ is a very serious offense regardless of the reasons. Which I suppose makes it another slight improvement over Christianity.

"Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed."

And this is the person that Islamists revere so much.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
"Though not called Taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans that allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed."
So, you basically just dug your own grave by saying Taqiyya instructs Muslims to lie and use deception, but here you say it's not called Taqiyya.:rolleyes:
Realistically, you can't even get the term for people who ascribe to Islam correct, so why should we take anything you say seriously?

Notanumber

A Free Man
So, you basically just dug your own grave by saying Taqiyya instructs Muslims to lie and use deception, but here you say it's not called Taqiyya.:rolleyes:
Realistically, you can't even get the term for people who ascribe to Islam correct, so why should we take anything you say seriously?

You do not need to take anything I say seriously, just open your eyes and look at the evidence.

You cannot miss it!

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yes we muslims can practice our religion without hurting the freedom of a country..is this suprising to you?

There are milions of muslims in the west that practice their religion and are law-abiding citizens. A lot of muslims contribute to society,there are muslim doctors,lawyers,teachers,police men and women etc.
So I don't know where you get the idea that a muslim that practices their faith hurts the freedom of a country.
Come on don't you watch the news ?.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You do not need to take anything I say seriously, just open your eyes and look at the evidence.

You cannot miss it!
You are the one who is missing the obvious. I'm not denying the Quran teaches some terrible things, but to get your facts so wrong that you believe they are required to lie deceive non-Muslims over a concept that allows them to deny faith if their life is in danger just looks bad. It's not from a position of informed criticism but blind prejudice. I'm not scared of Muslims. I've gotten along great with Muslims. I don't go around telling people about all those victims of Muslims crimes and that all Muslims have to believe that or they aren't "real Muslims." But I do have some major objections over their text. Most Muslims, much like most Christians, don't even know about those objectionable parts and really are benign, mundane, and boring. Not a threat or danger to anyone, really. But, yes, you do have many quoting their books, getting more serious and fundamental about it, and because of that book they are quoting, it usually doesn't take long before things start getting bad, because that book becomes the final authority.

Sakeenah

The difference is that I don’t follow a vicious ideology.

That's what you think :)

A few of the synonyms that can be used for the word vicious is mean,bitter, hate-filed.
And Ideology is a collection of beliefs,ideas held by an individual.It can be described as a set of conscious and unconscious ideas.
So vicious ideology can mean a person who is bitter and has a set of hate-filled ideas..sounds familiar?

Notanumber

A Free Man
You are the one who is missing the obvious. I'm not denying the Quran teaches some terrible things, but to get your facts so wrong that you believe they are required to lie deceive non-Muslims over a concept that allows them to deny faith if their life is in danger just looks bad. It's not from a position of informed criticism but blind prejudice. I'm not scared of Muslims. I've gotten along great with Muslims. I don't go around telling people about all those victims of Muslims crimes and that all Muslims have to believe that or they aren't "real Muslims." But I do have some major objections over their text. Most Muslims, much like most Christians, don't even know about those objectionable parts and really are benign, mundane, and boring. Not a threat or danger to anyone, really. But, yes, you do have many quoting their books, getting more serious and fundamental about it, and because of that book they are quoting, it usually doesn't take long before things start getting bad, because that book becomes the final authority.

Then it is about time that they got educated.

Notanumber

A Free Man
That's what you think :)

A few of the synonyms that can be used for the word vicious is mean,bitter, hate-filed.
And Ideology is a collection of beliefs,ideas held by an individual.It can be described as a set of conscious and unconscious ideas.
So vicious ideology can mean a person who is bitter and has a set of hate-filled ideas..sounds familiar?

Yes, that sums up Islam.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
It is certainly an ugly situation, I have watched many of those videos and it turns my guts, I believe that you cannot introduce certain people into another environment, especially when fundamentalist dogmatic beliefs are involved, and this is what is happening. These people expect everyone to believe in what they believe, and this can be very dangerous, especially when their morals are below the very environment they try to take control of.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I believe that you cannot introduce certain people into another environment, especially when fundamentalist dogmatic beliefs are involved, and this is what is happening.
That just is not the case. Plenty of people from the Middle East who are Muslim come over here, respectful of our ways, and in my experience very polite.
Then it is about time that they got educated.
That's the typical, usual response, and the problem with that is many of them are well educated. The guy who invented MRI is a Creationist last I knew. Many terrorist organization leaders and organizers are very well educated themselves.
What we need is social acceptance to challenge and question religion. Such as, most people out there preaching haven't really read that much of the Bible. Many ex-Christians have that "ex" part because they actually read the Bible. When someone comes preaching, rather than do the "respectful thing" and decline, say no thank you, or just listen through it all, it should be considered proper to start giving them "this what you actually believe in 101." You'll be amazed at how many people there are who are sane, rational, nice, and even educated enough, but they really have no clue as to what this "word" they are spreading really says. They just have this "mental shield" that is reinforced constantly with social reassurance, and those who want to lend a hand in tearing it down are just considered rude, and typically as pessimistic ********.

Notanumber

A Free Man
That just is not the case. Plenty of people from the Middle East who are Muslim come over here, respectful of our ways, and in my experience very polite.

That's the typical, usual response, and the problem with that is many of them are well educated. The guy who invented MRI is a Creationist last I knew. Many terrorist organization leaders and organizers are very well educated themselves.
What we need is social acceptance to challenge and question religion. Such as, most people out there preaching haven't really read that much of the Bible. Many ex-Christians have that "ex" part because they actually read the Bible. When someone comes preaching, rather than do the "respectful thing" and decline, say no thank you, or just listen through it all, it should be considered proper to start giving them "this what you actually believe in 101." You'll be amazed at how many people there are who are sane, rational, nice, and even educated enough, but they really have no clue as to what this "word" they are spreading really says. They just have this "mental shield" that is reinforced constantly with social reassurance, and those who want to lend a hand in tearing it down are just considered rude, and typically as pessimistic ********.

If any of these Muslims that come over here, respect our ways and are very polite witnessed a crime committed against you or your family, would you be able to rely on them coming forward if the person that they could identify was a fellow member of the local Mosque?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Do you trust Facebook?

Is Europe a place in which anyone in the world who wants a better life can legitimately come and live?

Should the peoples of Europe have a place that they can call their home?

Should that place be taken away from them?