• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have there ever been any Zoroastrians here?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I've called Zoroastrianism a dead religion in the past, and was quickly rebuked, with claims that Zoroastrianism was still alive and well despite Islam taking over and mass-converting the region where that great religion was born and prospered

Is anyone here familiar with any Zoroastrians ever having posted here, and is there a DIR provided for them. Thanks.

Freddie Mercury's Zoroastrian Faith Inspired him to Follow his Dreams

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Sampson

Screenshot_2019-09-30 Zoroastrianism DIR.png

Cooky

Veteran Member
I felt no connexion to the Zoroastrian god.

I've always felt drawn to Zoroastrianism. So much so, it causes some anxiety.

...Sort of like that feeling you get when you want to know everything about something, but it's just out of reach.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I feel like an ancient ancestor of mine was Zoroastrian, and fled to Europe when the Muslims started forcing conversions.

Cooky

Veteran Member
@Rival, can I have permission to post in the Zoroastrian DIR, on account of my perceived relation to that faith?

I have a hunch, that my Slavic ancestry, particularly the Bohemian Czechoslovak blood of mine, originated from the Persian Empire.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Is anyone here familiar with any Zoroastrians ever having posted here
Read a few of the Zoroastrian texts; always need more study, yet have an outline of prophetic principles, etc.

Ahura Mazda (Lord of Wisdom) describes the same visuals as Daniel's vision of the Ancient of Days, and Allah on Judgement Day... There is just one Source of reality, different languages.

In my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited:

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I've called Zoroastrianism a dead religion in the past, and was quickly rebuked, with claims that Zoroastrianism was still alive and well despite Islam taking over and mass-converting the region where that great religion was born and prospered

Is anyone here familiar with any Zoroastrians ever having posted here, and is there a DIR provided for them. Thanks.

Freddie Mercury's Zoroastrian Faith Inspired him to Follow his Dreams

There was one here years ago. I posted to him when I was considering becoming Zoroastrian.