• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have I pissed you off?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I noticed none of my threads lately have ticked anyone off. What are some of the ways I've pissed you off? I'm trying to learn how not to do that. There are signs of promise.

In real life, I only **** people off when I'm high on drugs or alcohol. My psychotherapist actually thinks I'm doing great lately.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If I ticked off a Christian who believes that those who do not accept Jesus in this life all go to hell, I am not sorry. ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Pointing out bigotry, hate, and calls to violence in the Bible or the Quran, is not something I regret.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I noticed none of my threads lately have ticked anyone off. What are some of the ways I've pissed you off? I'm trying to learn how not to do that. There are signs of promise.

In real life, I only **** people off when I'm high on drugs or alcohol. My psychotherapist actually thinks I'm doing great lately.

Not me. But I'm generally pretty even-keeled.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Pleased to hear you are in a better space. :)

You went through a period of posting a lot of anti-Islamic stuff a few months back. On a scale of irritability from 0 to 10, ten being the worst, I felt you irritated me on a level of 1 out of 10!:p

Milton Platt

Not lately......you’re losing your touch. Try harder.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

Great to hear AND you have proved a few people wrong on RF claiming that people like you should be banned (for their own good) from forums etc..
I always had faith in you my friend. Keep on doing whatever you do. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
To be honest, you've never pissed me off, but your threads have occasionally annoyed me for a few seconds before I've shrugged about them, then gone back to being my normal happy self.

But to put that in perspective, I know some of my threads have annoyed some people -- and for more than a few seconds. I don't think annoying someone now and then can anymore be avoided than being annoyed by someone now and then.

It's all part of being human,.and it's nothing to make a fuss about. So relax, PopeADope.

exchemist

Veteran Member

I suspect you have by now told enough of us about your history and mental health problems that we have learnt to make allowances for what you say, and are therefore unlikely to get really annoyed with you. So we're all learning.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
To be honest, you've never pissed me off, but your threads have occasionally annoyed me for a few seconds before I've shrugged about them, then gone back to being my normal happy self.

But to put that in perspective, I know some of my threads have annoyed some people -- and for more than a few seconds. I don't think annoying someone now and then can anymore be avoided than being annoyed by someone now and then.

It's all part of being human,.and it's nothing to make a fuss about. So relax, PopeADope.

Pretty much what he said.

I'll add that while it doesn't **** me off, it does disappoint me when you relapse.