• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate of speech and its consequences "crimes"

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I don't know why you think that Quran teaches voilence !
However(me too),that's definity misunderstood what Quran said.

It's like said punishement of bad people is bad too .since is doing bad to them.

I do believe if 5% of Muslims follow the extremist(terorists) view,the world will be like hell . because Muslims are 1.8 billions and everywhere.
Most of victimes are Muslims .
Apparently being raised in a Muslim environment does indeed make it less likely to perceive the Qur'an as an encourager of hatred.

As one would expect, to be fair. It stands to reason that any culture would either find their own parameters reasonable or else decide to change them, after all.

Still, I think that the text is clear enough. So are the facts regarding questioning and criticism of the admonitions of the Qur'an regarding women, "kuffar", non-believers and LGBTIQ.

Even more telling, IMO, is that in 14 centuries or so Muslim society has not really learned to advance beyond the social expectations of the Qur'an, nor its politics. Today's Christians are embarassed of Biblical verses that demand throwing stones on other people. I just don't see a comparable effort in Muslims, and it is not because there is a shortage of questionable verses in the Surahs.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Apparently being raised in a Muslim environment does indeed make it less likely to perceive the Qur'an as an encourager of hatred
I gave my view ,I gave you a life exemple if Quran teach hatred against non-Muslims,the world be like a hell.
extremism that's other issue.

Still, I think that the text is clear enough. So are the facts regarding questioning and criticism of the admonitions of the Qur'an regarding women, "kuffar", non-believers and LGBTIQ.

I am still waiting your sources from Quran that said Muslims should be hatred against LGBT or non-believers,or women.