• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate is the very breath of hell

Mark Dohle

September 12—Holy Hour. “Don’t you think that if you were to spend this entire hour of adoration repeating the words, ‘Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven,’ you would not be wasting your time? For My will is all love. It is out of love that you ask Me for it, and when the sum of all the love on earth is greater than the sum of hate, that will be a step forward. Hate is not from heaven. Hate is the very breath of hell.

Bossis, Gabrielle. He and I (Kindle Locations 2365-2368).
Pauline Books and Media. Kindle Edition

Hatred is a void that is always hungry, grasping, seeking, but in a way that leads to a cold isolation that can become an eternal prison. True hatred reduces everything/everyone/God, to an enemy that must be destroyed or enslaved. It causes the heart to let go of its true humanity, which can only be fulfilled in deepening ones capacity to love, not in reducing it.

The will of Christ Jesus, a revelation of the Father, is ‘all love’, openness, compassion, mercy and understanding. The love of God sees into the depths of each soul, it is the domain of God only, this inner life of each human being. Hatred wishes to deny that, to reduce all that is not ‘it’, to not having the right to exist at all, but an obstacle to the desire to rule over all, or to destroy all.

Since at the center of hatred there is only blind hunger for what it cannot have, it will eventually feed off of itself, desiring nothing else. Such is the tragedy of hell.

Each day we choose our road. Yes, this freedom, which grows and expands every day is our glory as well as a heavy burden. Yet, we are ‘seen’ truly by God, in that is our hope, for there is always mercy, and a return to the path that leads to life……as long as there is life, it is never too late to begin again, and again, and again.—Br.MD

whirlingmerc

September 12—Holy Hour. “Don’t you think that if you were to spend this entire hour of adoration repeating the words, ‘Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven,’ you would not be wasting your time? For My will is all love. It is out of love that you ask Me for it, and when the sum of all the love on earth is greater than the sum of hate, that will be a step forward. Hate is not from heaven. Hate is the very breath of hell.

Bossis, Gabrielle. He and I (Kindle Locations 2365-2368).
Pauline Books and Media. Kindle Edition

Hatred is a void that is always hungry, grasping, seeking, but in a way that leads to a cold isolation that can become an eternal prison. True hatred reduces everything/everyone/God, to an enemy that must be destroyed or enslaved. It causes the heart to let go of its true humanity, which can only be fulfilled in deepening ones capacity to love, not in reducing it.

The will of Christ Jesus, a revelation of the Father, is ‘all love’, openness, compassion, mercy and understanding. The love of God sees into the depths of each soul, it is the domain of God only, this inner life of each human being. Hatred wishes to deny that, to reduce all that is not ‘it’, to not having the right to exist at all, but an obstacle to the desire to rule over all, or to destroy all.

Since at the center of hatred there is only blind hunger for what it cannot have, it will eventually feed off of itself, desiring nothing else. Such is the tragedy of hell.

Each day we choose our road. Yes, this freedom, which grows and expands every day is our glory as well as a heavy burden. Yet, we are ‘seen’ truly by God, in that is our hope, for there is always mercy, and a return to the path that leads to life……as long as there is life, it is never too late to begin again, and again, and again.—Br.MD

David opposed the evil he saw in the world and was moved to pray to God to turn God's searchlights in on him in Psalm 139 (the final super epic Psalm) to search him and see if there be any evil way in him.

The anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God says James and that's difficult because a righteous person loves what is good and hates that which is evil and has to do it in a loving Godly way

The Super Epic Psalms - How the Longest Psalms Point to Jesus

Mark Dohle

David opposed the evil he saw in the world and was moved to pray to God to turn God's searchlights in on him in Psalm 139 (the final super epic Psalm) to search him and see if there be any evil way in him.

The anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God says James and that's difficult because a righteous person loves what is good and hates that which is evil and has to do it in a loving Godly way

The Super Epic Psalms - How the Longest Psalms Point to Jesus
Yes, it is diffiuclt, a death to self is needed, which is accompolished by the grace of God.......

Peace
Mark

pearl

I don't think hate is something we come by naturally, it is learned, either from negative experiences or handed down through our children. And its a silent enemy like a disease that destroys from within, and most dangerous because its contagious.

Mark Dohle

I don't think hate is something we come by naturally, it is learned, either from negative experiences or handed down through our children. And its a silent enemy like a disease that destroys from within, and most dangerous because its contagious.
Yes, we want to share our pain, no way out, unless we learn to forgive, which takes grace, patience and endurance.

peace
mark