• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has The US Just Declared War?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Tuesday (December 31)
Donald Trump warns Iran war with US is a 'bad idea' at New Year's Eve
ball at Mar-a-Lago

Thursday (January 2 )
US troops head to Middle East as Donald Trump says Iran will ‘pay price’
for Baghdad embassy riots

Friday (January 3--13 hours ago)
US kills Iranian general in rocket strike at Baghdad airport as countries
stand on brink of war

Friday (January 3--6 hours ago)
Iran strike | Has the US just declared war?

No, no no, no. It would be declaring war if someone did this to us but not if we did it to them. Because of . . .reasons?o_O

Iran, which is the only nation ever to sponsor attacks on another nation's embassy, is asking for trouble.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I think America really struggles with this. Take out a foreign general, cartel king pin, or corrupt foreign business man, we basically do nothing but help the next guy in line get a promotion. But they act like taking out the one actually accomplishes simething, despite the fact there are plenty in line to take the place of that one.

Unless the next top ranking Iranian General dares to be taken out by another U.S. drone strike like that done to his predecessor, he will likely be cowering in some hidden underground bunker; this must be really demoralizing and humiliating to the Iranian military.

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I think Iran would have no choice but to just 'take it'.

You are correct. The U.S. has the military capabilities to launch an effective tactical EMP missile attack against Iranian targets, which would render Iranian military electronics useless; this would indeed diminish the Iranian military's fighting capabilities.

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
You Christians have this war thing all figured out, don't you.
Tom

I expect the U.S. military has plans to zap Iranian military electronic devices with Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missiles that'd render Iranian military weapons useless.

Last edited:

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
US citizens should stock up on water, medicines and non perishable goods. Preppers should prep extra. Figure out alternative means of communication should cell phones and internet stop working.
I don't think Iran has the force projection capabilities to threaten American infrastructure. Or are you suggesting top down American rationing type stuff?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Awww.... a poor innocent Iranian general got blowed up, give me a thimble so I can catch my tears.
Yet another pathetically desperate, disingenious straw man? No one gave a damn about the man himself; he was a scumbag.
Even you understand that the concern regards the fallout, such as the potential for military conflict.

leov

I expect the U.S. military has plans to zap Iranian military electronic devices with Counter-electronics High Power Microwave Advanced Missiles that'd render Iranian military weapons useless.

it is a small place we live in...

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Have you ever compared Iranian vs Ameristanian attacks upon each other?
You'll find that we are far far far deadlier & more persistent.

In a sense. But one needs to keep things in perspective. If a Mexican national kills an American we do not nuke Cabo.

Fair enough, but Iran has attacked merchant vessels of non-combative nations; hence, Iranian military electronics should be rightfully made useless with minimal collateral damage; the U.S. military is most capable of rendering Iranian military electronic powered weapons useless without inflicting heavy civilian casualties.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fair enough, but Iran has attacked merchant vessels of non-combative nations; hence, Iranian military electronics should be rightfully useless with minimal collateral damage; the U.S. military is most capable of rendering Iranian military electronics useless without inflicting heavy civilian casualties.
Think the war would be simple?
How quickly did we finally win the wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan & Iraq?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Think the war would be simple?
How quickly did we finally win the wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan & Iraq?

I wouldn't want an all out war between the U.S. and Iran; I'd just want Iranian military electronic powered weapons zapped back into the stone age.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wouldn't want an all out war between the U.S. and Iran; I'd just want Iranian military electronic powered weapons zapped back into the stone age.
Yes, it would proceed that simply.
And they'd not retaliate in some unanticipated way.