• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has RF changed how you may vote in November?

VioletVortex

Being a minor, I am unable to vote. However, RF has definitely had an impact on my political and religious views.

Daemon Sophic

RF hasn't changed my vote, and it's far from being my sole or even primary source of information on the candidates, issues, and elections. I've been using well over two dozen sources for my news this election cycle.
Same here, though I'm not up to Sunstone's reading speed. I utilize only a 6 or 7 news sources on a regular basis.

Although I know that I stand very little chance of influencing anyone's vote, I do try to cite articles and statistics that I've found elsewhere, in order to expose minds to reality.

"Its a tough slog" -- Sisyphus

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Nope. And because I'm going to go vote tomorrow, I won't be voting in November either.
Definitely will be feeling different about casting than this vote than I did the last time. The last time, voting for Rupert (the Survivor guy) for governor was the only vote I cast that didn't leave a bitter taste in my mouth. This year, I almost feel like voting for Hillary may just be a "release the Kraken!" vote against Social Conservatives.

suncowiam

RF hasn't changed my vote, and it's far from being my sole or even primary source of information on the candidates, issues, and elections. I've been using well over two dozen sources for my news this election cycle.

Well, my only source of info are from your posts and polls in the political section. And I've voted for Hillary. :p

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
It didn't really change my vote exactly.
Early on I drew the conclusion that I really like Sanders vision for the country and Hillary was the sort of hardened battle axe of a corrupt politician who could get some of it accomplished.

RF, with it's wildly divergent opinions, was a good micro-maelstrom. Had I been missing something important somebody would have brought it up.
Tom