• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has anyone...

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Alceste

Vagabond
Or like when babby cryed and u go to pick up the babby but it's more like a bred role with old woman face and ur like WTF! Whers the cheaz wizz?

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
... really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

apophenia

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I was one of thos had relly not quiet the rite way untill after the explanasians. Witch I did'nt except at the time was yung and to wrong too get it if it was that further didn't seem worth it.
. But ive groan wiser and older then that. Now is this not somthing imajined and theirs no wayback. I want it and there are facts. No reason can complain or say it could of been, or not have been. But it was to far.

Common sense ?
Is this probleable or just a curious I havent scooped ? Its nots like wear animals. Some think but mosely difrenses caused this, YMMV :shout

apophenia

It depends where your replies after User CP clicked on them for information. Search button can get good data for use with threads and smiley works well.

Smiley is a troll. Day in, garbage out. When User CP clicked on me I got frubals and couldn't get out of bed for a week. Click before you think, feelings have people.

Alceste

Vagabond
Smiley is a troll. Day in, garbage out. When User CP clicked on me I got frubals and couldn't get out of bed for a week. Click before you think, feelings have people.

With my OS, when u click the frubal, eleventy sifteen alerts try, and u don't no wut. I set up my User CP to friend every other setting. Since then, no problem!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Confused I am howbeit for to been gone too long for make sense of thread this.

apophenia

Confused I am howbeit for to been gone too long for make sense of thread this.

Control escape ! Your timestamp is hoofs on the rudder, what do you make of ?

Osama bin Longtime . Caterwauling, various trajectories and more sides than walls to be them. SNAFUSE BY 2012.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Control escape ! Your timestamp is hoofs on the rudder, what do you make of ?

Osama bin Longtime . Caterwauling, various trajectories and more sides than walls to be them. SNAFUSE BY 2012.

Up Uranus! And begin brouhaha-ing while you're attic.

apophenia

My ooze has a brainlike quality which befits a gentleman, but I would be mere interjection without the mischevous gambolling on these mossy fields. Like partakes, and flowed well to heartaches with no beat missed. This is our campervan ! Get out !

apophenia

What is this ? You're google is only half-full. Pre-interpretatatation precedes compilation and ..ouch ! that brain got hurtness !

Was that you or me :slap: . Even I "Go Advanced' and skyrocket, but who points ?

My frubals are getting worse than yours. When did we leave ? They didn't tell us.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
What is this ? You're google is only half-full. Pre-interpretatatation precedes compilation and ..ouch ! that brain got hurtness !

Was that you or me :slap: . Even I "Go Advanced' and skyrocket, but who points ?

My frubals are getting worse than yours. When did we leave ? They didn't tell us.

Google is my fullness! Me, you, did totally obviously advanced. Ur frubals r bettered.