• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has Anyone Gone to the Ark Encounter?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Would you go?

Good news, it is only about an hour away from the Creation Museum.

91-gpHGP1TL.jpg

Lain

Would you go?

91-gpHGP1TL.jpg

Why does Adam not have a more glorious beard and chest hair? Shameful.

And yes, I would definitely go. It looks fun. Can you go inside the Ark? It would be really cool to have an Ark cruise or an Ark petting zoo to me.

anna.

but mostly it's the same

Obviously they didn't feel a need to hide his modesty. :D

And yes, I would definitely go. It looks fun. Can you go inside the Ark? It would be really cool to have an Ark cruise or an Ark petting zoo to me.

How does anyone see the ark as literal?

Lain

Obviously they didn't feel a need to hide his modesty. :D

How does anyone see the ark as literal?

It's not even about modesty, that beard is just weak. But I wonder at what stage of development Adam was made in, what if he looked like he was 14 or so? That one they selected actually to me looks too old. But then again maybe they think Adam was 33 because of the Lord? This will be an interesting question for me to dive into.

People see many things, the mechanisms behind such things is something I need to learn about more.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I briefly considered stopping by earlier this year
on a trip to Lexington KY. Alas, it cost too much.
It would'a wrecked my travel schedule anyway.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Would you go?

Its too expensive and too far away, but I am a sucker for museums.

Tell you what though: It sounds like a fun place to go on a date.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Disney peddles fiction for profit.
People like to entertain themselves with possibilities regardless of how unlikely.
A slight difference, everybody knows Disney is made up stories.
Ken Ham tries to convince people it is true and really happened.

Viker

Häxan
I haven't been and I live in Kentucky. It's just not at the top of my to do list. I might. I wish they had ridable dinosaurs.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I think I would have a good time albiet not for the same reason a yec would be there for.

I'm wondering what their proposed Tower of Babel might look like standing by the half Ark building they got?

Gotta give Ken some credit for being an entertainment mogul.

Nimos

Yeah you can go in it, here is a tour sort of thing. (Keep in mind that this is after a debate, i think, between the two of them, so the mood and tone is pretty unfriendly or weird :D) But you can see what it looks like inside.

Lain

Yeah you can go in it, here is a tour sort of thing. (Keep in mind that this is after a debate, i think, between the two of them, so the mood and tone is pretty unfriendly or weird :D) But you can see what it looks like inside.

Looking through this video is one of the most surreal things I have ever seen. Not only the Ark, the amount of people inside of it and moreover two living memes debating a bit inside of it. It just feels so weird to see this. I'd want to do a night tour by myself or with a small group.