• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has any type of magic or psychic ritual or knowledge helped you on your path?

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
Magic? No. Psychic? No. Ritual? Yes.

Every morning I share the top of my coffee with my Ancestors, reflecting on those whom I came from, and those for whom I work to honor and provide for.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Ahlulbayt's (a) power is used with Quran to heal. If you begin to embrace the vision talked about in Quran and doors to heaven and lanterns in heaven meant to be looked at, all Islamic acts become an act of magic.

Last edited:

Viker

Häxan
Ritual, yes. A rational approach to witchcraft, yes. Gobbledygook and superstition, no.

Maybe that last part was a bit harsh for this section?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Has any type of magic or psychic ritual or knowledge helped you on your path?Just curious.:)
Magic?.... Yes (Divine Magic, not magician magic)
Psychic?....
Knowledge? Yes

Personal Experiences?.... Everything helps me on my path. So called 'bad' helps to not do again, and 'good' helps too

ajay0

Yes, I have witnessed yogis influencing external weather phenomena, omniscience and other such so-called miracles.

But these are psychic abilities available to all human beings upon enlightenment and need not be give undue importance.

But witnessing such stuff enabled me to go beyond the conditioning of society and modern education that is essentially based on scientific materialism .