• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harris wins Photo op. Sits at same spot that Rosa parks and G4 while cameras snap away .

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nothing to do with censorship. Europeans have finicky laws about site security, it seems, and the site for a local news station in the US doesn't pass muster. Boo hoo. People need to lay off.

Looking after your users privacy is not finicky. Its as easy to make the promise in a popup that your data is safe as it is to create a popup that says **** off. The only difference is commitment to your customers

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Looking after your users privacy is not finicky. Its as easy to make the promise in a popup that your data is safe as it is to create a popup that says **** off. The only difference is commitment to your customers
I just think getting angry over a small US website for not abiding by a European data law is very petty.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I just think getting angry over a small US website for not abiding by a European data law is very petty.

Who is getting angry? Its expected of small town ignorance. As i said, its as easy (probably eadier) to show commitment to customers as it is block specific areas

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
No. It's a mole hill making a sad attempt to be a mountain.
No.
The article you linked is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

It fails miserably outside the likes of those who have nothing else to gripe about.
So you have to jump at any little thing in order to get your fix.

Sad really.
But then, it is no different than when the Democrats were doing the exact same thing with Trump.
Well, other than you claimed to be better than that back then.
Interesting how you reveal you are not.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No.
The article you linked is trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

It fails miserably outside the likes of those who have nothing else to gripe about.
So you have to jump at any little thing in order to get your fix.

Sad really.
But then, it is no different than when the Democrats were doing the exact same thing with Trump.
Well, other than you claimed to be better than that back then.
Interesting how you reveal you are not.
That counter. Is it perhaps open to the public to sit at , or is it a historical museum piece?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
That counter. Is it perhaps open to the public to sit at , or is it a historical museum piece?
*yawn*
This is old news.
It did not get the huge reaction you were looking for.
Time to move on to the next petty nit pick.

Or is it you think there is some conspiracy surrounding the Vice President sitting at a counter in a museum?
The media seemed to think there might be.
And you gobbled it up.
But it is done played out.
Time to move on to the next nit picking incident to hypocrite over.

Shouldn't be long before the media gets you your next fix.

Twilight Hue

*yawn*
This is old news.
It did not get the huge reaction you were looking for.
Time to move on to the next petty nit pick.

Or is it you think there is some conspiracy surrounding the Vice President sitting at a counter in a museum?
The media seemed to think there might be.
And you gobbled it up.
But it is done played out.
Time to move on to the next nit picking incident to hypocrite over.

Shouldn't be long before the media gets you your next fix.
Well since you did not answer my question its obvious that its a molehill trying to be a mountain here.

Thanks for confirming that.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Well since you did not answer my question its obvious that its a molehill trying to be a mountain here.

Thanks for confirming that.
I did answer your question:

Or is it you think there is some conspiracy surrounding the Vice President sitting at a counter in a museum?​

Your inability to understand is on you, not me.

Twilight Hue

I did answer your question:

Or is it you think there is some conspiracy surrounding the Vice President sitting at a counter in a museum?​

Your inability to understand is on you, not me.

Harris is utilizing or more accurately, has desecrated historic museum pieces that would never be offered to the public in order to elevate her own career as if she herself was substantial in changing an entire country, making sure the photos catch her best side as she taints a reserved space meant to honor a person who has earned that distinction.

However.........

If she was sitting at a public access counter that anyone can sit there at any time, then that would be different, and I'll gladly admit two things.

First I was wrong here and the media stories bamboozled me, and second that all the media that covered this are lying about where she sat as cameras snapped away that would make vanity fair blush.

Ball is in your court. I await your rebuttal.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Harris is utilizing or more accurately, has desecrated historic museum pieces that would never be offered to the public in order to elevate her own career as if she herself was substantial in changing an entire country, making sure the photos catch her best side as she taints a reserved space meant to honor a person who has earned that distinction.

However.........

If she was sitting at a public access counter that anyone can sit there at any time, then that would be different, and I'll gladly admit two things.

First I was wrong here and the media stories bamboozled me, and second that all the media that covered this are lying about where she sat as cameras snapped away that would make vanity fair blush.

Ball is in your court. I await your rebuttal.
What is it you think I need to "rebuttal"?
You are STILL trying real hard to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
It is not working, but you keep trying like the little train who repeats "I Think I Can" over and over.

Twilight Hue

What is it you think I need to "rebuttal"?
You are STILL trying real hard to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
It is not working, but you keep trying like the little train who repeats "I Think I Can" over and over.
Hardly. I'm just pointing out the vanity of self serving politicians that hold nothing as being sacred anymore save for their own self glory, at another's expense.