• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harris still missing on Border Crisis. Milk Carton Issued for Missing VP.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Right. I figure then she's decided to reflect the second coming of Jesus.

Clever gal.
What can be accomplished by visiting the border that can't be accomplished with a phone call?
Your media made you intentionally outraged over a non-story.
You'd have a point if there was a date set and she missed it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What can be accomplished by visiting the border that can't be accomplished with a phone call?
Your media made you intentionally outraged over a non-story.
You'd have a point if there was a date set and she missed it.
A phone call? Are you kidding me? It's stupid and lazy if you think something like this can be handled with phone calls.

Face it.

She just dosent want to do it because it will screw up her own personal ambitions.

Just another self serving political hack like all others are.

Either way it's not today! Baww!! Hahahaha!!!

tytlyf

Not Religious
A phone call? Are you kidding me? It's stupid and lazy if you think something like this can be handled with phone calls.

Face it.

She just dosent want to do it because it will screw up her own personal ambitions.

Yes a phone call. You tell me what can be accomplished by looking at a border fence?
This administration doesn't just do things for photo-ops.

Twilight Hue

Yes a phone call. You tell me what can be accomplished by looking at a border fence?
This administration doesn't just do things for photo-ops.
Um it's not AOC stylish I hope ... not that I'm holding my breath on that possibility.

I'm fairly sure the Vice President of the United States can take a gander inside for an inspection tour of one of the departments she oversees.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

Face it.

Other than you having to wipe egg off your face, what EXACTLY, is it you believe will be accomplished by her being at the border?

Twilight Hue

Other than you having to wipe egg off your face, what EXACTLY, is it you believe will be accomplished by her being at the border?
For starters a proper first hand assessment and analysis of every aspect of the immigration process as it unfolds in real time including problems and issues that arise from inprocessing all the way to the day of release focusing on overflow and accommodations in particular including legal and illegal entry.

Then you talk to the people who are there including staff and detained a start working on putting the overall picture together and see what it tells you.

Then you start trying out various solutions and determine the impact those solutions may or may not produce.

Of course that might be just too much work for some people to even bother with for in which case....

Let's see after all she said after that....30 plus days later...

Play it again Sam!!!

To be played back every 30 days infinite loop.

That's her solution.. a phone call.

Not today!! Baww! Hahahaha!!!

Btw: what kind of egg are you talking about?

Poached? Scrambled?

Personally I like this egg on my face....

tytlyf

Not Religious
Um it's not AOC stylish I hope ... not that I'm holding my breath on that possibility.

I'm fairly sure the Vice President of the United States can take a gander inside for an inspection tour of one of the departments she oversees.
There's other people responsible for doing that