• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harel13 Is Now a Mod!

Thank you all!

It was the promise of ultimate power and control over the site that did me in. What can I say, power corrupts.

What does a mod or whatever do exactly? They get a special viewscreen and can monitor the site and have extra buttons that make it easy to give punks like me digital black eyes?

Hellbound Serpiente

If someone from my part of the world come to know about this, they'll most likely accuse you of massive Jewish conspiracy of taking over the site for building greater Israel.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
If someone from my part of the world come to know about this, they'll most likely accuse you of massive Jewish conspiracy of taking over the site for building greater Israel.
I'll refer you to this comment I made recently:
*Throws away secret plans to shake up world governments, begins to whistle innocently*
Yes, Yes. Totally. What Jayhawker said.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thank you all!

It was the promise of ultimate power and control over the site that did me in. What can I say, power corrupts.

Ahh and here was me thinking the key to the staff canteen was the clincher

Heyo

Veteran Member
My condolence to you @Harel13 and congratulations to the RF community.

We had one of the most respectful exchanges over a very controversial topic, you are someone I deeply respect without sharing your views.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'll refer you to this comment I made recently:
4859a0ca58d96aaffabc9c4cf569868a.jpg