• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Vegetarian (or Vegan) Thanksgiving!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Those bacon bits are to food as vinyl blow up dolls are to sex.
Take yer pick....equally satisfying.
s-l1000.jpg

blow-up-doll.jpg

I wonder if the doll also comes with "35% more product." ;)

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I considered this, and in my experience, Quorn "poultry" products are very good, but this would have required the cooking of side dishes, and while I like cooking for others, I don't like cooking for myself. And I doubt I'd have too many takers on invites for a Quorn turkey dinner. :D

It is a pretty tasty product! I make a delicious vegetarian onion gravy to go along with it.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
It is a pretty tasty product! I make a delicious vegetarian onion gravy to go along with it.

If you can get it here by dinnertime, can you please send me some of that gravy? :D

I was going to hit the grocery on the way home, but high winds caused a downed tree across a major highway, diverting traffic to me route to the store, so I just diverted home. Either I take a chance and head out this morning or eat a dry roast.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
If you can get it here by dinnertime, can you please send me some of that gravy? :D

I was going to hit the grocery on the way home, but high winds caused a downed tree across a major highway, diverting traffic to me route to the store, so I just diverted home. Either I take a chance and head out this morning or eat a dry roast.

We are having typical Maine late fall weather today: snow and rain mix. Glad I am in for the day.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Okay, so back from the grocery...

I found...

large_e282c78f-2c64-433e-b1a8-5f0c22707d2a.jpg

I also picked up some green beans, cream of mushroom soup, French's fried onions, dinner rolls, and mashed potatoes.

This is the most effort I've put into a Thanksgiving dinner in years. I should have leftovers for days...