• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Thanksgiving

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
If I don't answer your posts.... it is because I am on an American Thanksgiving Family break.

May you have a beautiful and blessed week. May your families be healthy and if not, may you be strengthened during your time of need.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ken

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
If I don't answer your posts.... it is because I am on an American Thanksgiving Family break.

May you have a beautiful and blessed week. May your families be healthy and if not, may you be strengthened during your time of need.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ken
Happy Thanksgiving

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The turkeys are not so happy.
Unfortunately I will be working on T-day. But I plan to profit partially from the Covid virus. I am betting that my local grocery store will be grossly overstocked with Turkeys, including fresh ones. I plan on picking one up F

Happy Thanksgiving,

Ken
Happy Thanksgiving. I will be working T-day but plant to profit from our present sad situation. My grocery store will be overstocked with fresh turkeys and I plan to get one cheap on Friday. T-day will be Saturday at my house.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ditto to you, my friend, and much the same to all reading this.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
3540318a888632a10df3b62e94c0a75a.png