• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Pi Day 3.14

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Someone left some apples in the common area at work. I'm going to go check on the rhubarb at my mom's place.

Anyone else going to celebrate?

Do you also observe 22/7 on 22 July?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
eta-beta-pi.jpg

crossfire

Premium Member
instead of πr², apple/rhubarb pi are round. :p

{Although I might make a squared pie just for the pun of it.}

crossfire

Premium Member
Drat! The apples are questionable and the rhubarb is just starting to sprout (too early to harvest any,) and my favorite bakery was sold out of pies. I might have to settle for a pizza pie.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Is in't it weird, a song titled 3.14, is all about vaginas.

Interesting the symbol for Pi 1678824731880.png

It coauld pass for a Torii, were it boult the same height, inthat stule, it wouldcount as the Torri gate , entering through the gate, to a sacred shrine .
1678825003095.png
A woman's vagina is actually caulled in Scripture "Gate of Heaven", because once you het through the gate, and have made it possible to get her her pregnant, you are now inside the "Holy of Holies, Garden enclosed", bad cosequenes, and priests died for entering the holy of holie unworthily...

So weird, with the blood hound song " all about vaginas" PI symbol could pass for the a Shinto Torri, which "Gate into Heaven, is a term for entering your woman's holy of holies worthily, and experiencing even while having sex.

Makes me wonder if my female dominant Shinto Religion, does have a headquarters called "the all seeing vag-EYE-na" , the holy of holies. Some said something about is being in Pisces for a while. Pisces to me says "PI sees" that song I shared, says Pi is female genitals

But if they are the holy of holies, God would dwell in his most sacred place, with other spirit. The Eye of Ra is many females who ight his battles.

The PI Headquarters, has the all seeing eye on the hand of Fatima, moon Goddess , source of the sun, The all seeing VaG-eye-NA, every Kami, spirit, God, can be part of the Eye

This is what a Fatima hand looks like.

1678825729936.png
it would be strange to try and make it work about the all seeing eye of the Vag-eye-na , the holy of Holies...
And the symbol for the most female dominatnt Religion of Shinto, contains the infinity sign, to make upright, an 8. They call themselves "Religion of 8 million Gods" but there are more Kami every day , it keeps growing..So, 8 million, it could actuallly be in the billions , and never stops growing , so 8 is called the perfect humber in Shinto.

...Kami are not false Idols, they are usually spirits of those who have died, and some of them have worked incredible miracles , that they are like Gods...

...Jesus said of people like that "Amen I
say that you are Gods."

You can enshrine and Deify Kami without your prayers, and exchanges with.

Wow, I just went back and re-edited a bunch of what I said, I misspelled so many words and 70 dramatic problems, I really didn't make any sense.

When I talk into the phone it gives different, entirely different words than what I'm saying sometimes so it's very important that I go back and you make sure there aren't a whole bunch of mistakes like that.

I was in a hurry.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I refuse to celebrate Pi Day.
My 2 year old declared I was 'a big nerd daddy' the other day.

I suspect her older sisters put her up to it after I drove them to a party whilst listening to a podcast about the Persian Empire.

Last thing I need to do is provide further confirmation to her.

Viker

Häxan
I refuse to celebrate Pi Day.
My 2 year old declared I was 'a big nerd daddy' the other day.

I suspect her older sisters put her up to it after I drove them to a party whilst listening to a podcast about the Persian Empire.

Last thing I need to do is provide further confirmation to her.
"Big nerd daddy". :p Hilarious.