• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy National Super Hero Day!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
God said:
They also have multichannel protection. So who are you channeling for protection?

Oh, haha, I get it! I'm channeling a few , or at least I try!
Big Grin.png

I like the Babylonian Goddess of war Inanna (Queen of Heaven and fertility, war, beauty, sex, and combat Goddess), Ishtar, Artemis, Athena (Goddess of war, beauty, and wisdom), Venus, Diana, and Goddesses that have a lot in common with Wonder woman.

April 28 is also national superhero day! And I'm called spiderman by people, because I collect big spiders and hold them! I also pray to Spiderwomen, Queens of the world wide web!
National-Superhero-Day-750x410.jpg
Screenshot_3-14.jpg
NationalSuperheroDayPJMasksLogo.png

I was present when Mother Goddess Spiderwoman got baptized with a legion of wonder women, Babylonian Goddesses of war, fertility, beauty, sexuality, and politics, all of which Mesopotamian Queen of Heaven, Queen of Babylon and the morning star Venus, the first Inanna was.

They wish to help Christ the King steal earth from the Antichrist and place an Anti-antichrist in charge, a Messiah who does as the Antichrist does, appeals to lovers of darkness, but twists everything the antichrist does, steals his ideas, to create a one world Government, Babylon the greatest, who is compatible with Christ, and redeems all religions, binding them into matrimony, oneness with mother God, the state Omnimax, making all religions compatible with God and each other (unity as in matrimony).

Inanna is now a baptized servant of Jesus, redeemed by the blood of the slaughtered , crucified lamb of God, and she shall conquer the world wide web, with Spiderwoman someday, Jesus told me. He has a sense of humor, and good taste in heavenly militant warrior goddess superheroine women! To help us battle with our inner demons and vice, have better moral standards and virtues! ;)
MV5BYjk1YzQ4MGMtMzlmOC00NWQxLThjMTMtY2ZkNjVjMGMyN2ZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczOTE0MzM@._V1_.jpg

Wonder woman is inspired by multiple Goddesses actually, but the 8 pointed star on her forehead, is linked to Babylonian warrior Goddess of beauty, sexuality, and politics: Inanna, the original "Queen of Heaven."

Queen of Heaven is legion, for she is many
!

There is a version of her that is in an alliance with Christ to start a redeemed Babylon the Great, Empire of the Anti-antichrist, who seeks to spare us the reign of the Antichrist, with someone who resembles the Antichrist, to replace him, and set up a Babylon the Greatest, who is a state with a mother Goddess soul, who is the bride of Christ, the female half of Yahweh, Mother God, in her many forms, for God made woman in his image to, so Yahweh has a female half and version.

"The last shall Finnish first" Christ said, so mother God has been last place, up until the appointed time , when Divine femininity will triumph!

Kind of like Rebecca's favorite , Jacob, stole the blessing from Esau , in Genesis. Esau only pleased the Father. The one who pleased the mother stole the blessing , with Rebecca's scheming, plans, and manipulation, making it possible.

Rebecca represents mother God, and Rebecca stole destiny, grace, blessings, and future that Jacob hadn't earned, deserved, and were unintended for him, with her plans and work.

So shall it be for those devoted to mother Goddess , Divine femininity, women in Heaven, in the end times.

They are represented by Rebecca. The name Rebecca means "to bind together as in matrimony".

Redeemed one world government is a political entity, all seeing political party, a living state, New world order of Rebecca, who is a woman, connected to many heavenly women (female Divine mother spirits) who will bind all Nations, people, and religions together, as in matrimony, and save earth. Matrimony with the all seeing political party of Divine femininity, the state, mother God! ;)

Spiders represent Divine femininity, because they are the most female dominant animal, where the female can grow twelve times larger than the male, and eat the male while making love (kind of like Catholics eat God during holy communion right? :p )

So, this is the symbol for mother God:
not_alish-black-suit-logo-remastered-promo.jpg

Spiders are the top phobia of all creatures, and they represent the female gender. God willed it that way because guys are scared of girls. It was predestined!

I was terrified of big spiders, so I faced my fear, Held my fear, love my fear, even like the aggressive ones that bite the most.

If all I did was run from spiders, I would be scared. I could never fear them now. Holding my first big spider was terrifying, but the fear became euphoric! :sunglasses:

People are scared of women, ghosts, and spiders, so I pray to female ghosts, who identify as Spiderwomen, the most frightening combination :sunglasses:superheroines bent on conquering the world wide web and globe!

Maybe not in my lifetime! I don't know when.

But it is national superhero day, the day I discharge back to my apartment from an IRTS facility.

The Spiderwomen take better care of me than any of the male heavenly entities ever did, so I have no fear really, not even of sickness or death. Sickness and death is an offering to my beloved.

She has been kind, and Saint Francis of Assisi, ( as death approached), he called her "sister death".

If I can love my fear (spiders) , I can love sister darkness, death, suffering (my mistress, bride of my soul :) )

Pray for the grace to love suffering and the cross. It makes life easier, and creates superheros! The cross (suffering, adversity) is the tree of life! ;)

Last edited: