• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Lughnasadh!

paganprince

cerridwen devotee
Happy Lughnasadh!

How are y'all celebrating? We had a big bonfire with some family today, all bringing something we've grown in our gardens, or something from the local farmers markets. We burned some sage an incense, made offerings to the Gods, and had a really nice time.

Anyone else do anything fun today?

paganprince

cerridwen devotee
I am waiting until the 7th of August to celebrate it (astrological cross quarter date), but I will be doing a small ritual and bonfire in my backyard, and I will bake and offer some bread, along with my traditional offerings.

2019 vernal spring equinox fall autumnal solstice summer winter and cross quarter dates and times worldwide from archaeoastronomy.com
very nice! a lot of it also has to do with the fact that our family lives a few hours away and it was easy to have it today!