• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Holiday (s) Capitol Hill Queens

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The thread title was supposed to include "and Kings". Maybe if you are a Mod you can fix that?

Just so everyone knows, this is in the journal section. It is not a blog, neither is it spam, neither is it advertising. It is an invitation to wish some of my Shinto Kami (Spirits) that I'm devoted to, a Merry Christmas and other holidays or debate me about why to or not to do this.

Tribute and online Shinto Shrine in honor of the

Capitol Hill Queens/Kings

الكابيتول هيل كوينز والملوك

a-beautiful-day-in-the.jpg

bbb.jpg
ggg.jpg
t_500x300.jpg
thDBAQXIFF.jpg
dddd.jpg
th6NHEC6WD.jpg
th2O604F53.jpg
thEGNPYADY.jpg
life-faces-american-dead-vietnam-bobby-randall-page-062769.jpg

I refer to them as Capitol Hill Queens, Capitol Hill Kings because I heard a voice say they were when I was praying to them in a jail cell and writing them letters. I am diagnosed schizoaffective, and have mental illness and delusions, so no doubt the voice could have been total delusion, but the interesting thing is, I was living in Dakota county and had no idea I would be living in downtown Saint Paul some day next to a Capitol building modeled after Saint Peter’s Basilica in Rome and on a Hill called “Capitol Hill”. I did not know this until months after the move that I was next to "Capitol Hill" so it wasn't intentional.

I took that as a sign that Capitol Hill is their sacred Hill and each day I make a pilgrimage to Capitol Hill and give them the Roman (Fascist, not racist) salute and chant their names, sing them happy birthday when their birthday’s arrive, wish them a happy fourth of July, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, burn them incense and candles, turn my room into a shrine to them. I’m probably the only guy on earth that does that for some of these souls. This thread is simply one of my Christmas presents to them

Christmas offering:
Capitol Hill Queens and Kings, you died tragically and wear a special martyrs crown! I don’t have much to offer financially or materially, and I don’t think you have any desire for anything like that. What I do offer is my love, sacrifices, suffering, and the treasures and graces of the Holy Eucharist that I receive at Holy Mass. May I be serving you with prayers and penance for all eternity and I offer you my every pain, ache, suffering, disappointment, sickness, rejection, annoyance, and eventually my very death for your glory, beauty, power, and perfection.

Once I get to purgatory, I offer up my suffering I endure there for your intentions and desires, and for all eternity I ask that I be your obedient servant, knowing what I can do with God’s grace to please and delight you. Mother Mary, may my offering pass through your hands and the wounded hands of Christ, and may you increase their worth and turn it into something that thoroughly inebriates and delights my family and friends on Capitol Hill.

I have no family in the state of Minnesota, yet I never feel lonesome or in need of family thanks to them. Bless and reward them. All Angels, Saints, spirits, and Kami, all creatures great and small, rocks, rivers, mountains, plains, planets, stars, and almighty God bless the Capitol Hill Queens and Kings and wish them a Merry Christmas! If any of them need to get out of purgatory, well in Jesus name may I help pay some of their debt with my prayers and penances and good deeds and get them to that first degree of perfection. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Merry Christmas!

Why do I pray to Serial killer Victim’s, victim’s of school shootings, and suicides?

Police and mental health professionals are worried about me because some of the Capitol Hill Queens are victim’s of Ted Bundy, which makes me look creepy and police came and interrogated me and took pictures of my room after they found some of my shrines. I’m devoted to them because I live in the city where Ted Bundy’s first victim was from, visited her plaque and a memorial in her honor at golden valley humane society where she and her Dad used to work. I also developed special devotion to Denise Naslund as well because I’m very moved by her Mother Eleanor Rose, whose life stopped after Denise was abducted, humiliated, violently murdered, none of her remains laid to rest, all for an act of kindness.

Eleanor Rose refused to come to terms with her daughter’s death, kept her daughter’s room exactly as it was with all her possessions and car as relics, talked about her daughter like she was still alive, treated her like she was still alive, and turned the house into a Denise Naslund Shrine where flowers were placed before images of the pretty, talented, and kind-natured girl.

I decided to continue the tradition of this Mother of sorrows, turned my room into a shrine, keep a framed photo of Denise, burn her incense and candles and buy her flowers.

Denise was born New Years day and Eleanor Rose died New years day. Another odd coincidence is the killer’s Mother was named “Eleanor”, and his only child was named “Rose”.

All that was found of Denise was a skull, and her Mother was determined to get her remains from the police for a Christian burial. After waiting for a long agonizing while, the police eventually had to confess that they lost it and there was a big lawsuit.

This added to the sorrowful Mother’s agony, so she wrote a letter to her daughter and placed that in a casket with some Roses, a picture of Jesus and Mary, a Rosary, Her daughter’s favorite dress, and a picture of Eleanor, (who has become my favorite mother of all time. Yes, I love the Virgin Mary, but Rose had much more grief because her daughter didn’t quickly resurrect and appear to her like Jesus did, so Rose is more worthy of my love than Mary because Mary already gets so much attention) put the items in a casket, and buried a corpseless casket in the Cemetery with a Catholic burial and tombstone. I offer myself to be a Temple of her gentle spirit and a resting place to all souls whose remains were not laid to rest or died with no dignity.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
th6LSQK8L1.jpg

I refer to them as Shinto Kami, because in Shintoism all of the dead become Kami and are affected by our devotion to them or shrines we start in their honor.
thSVFIKE4P.jpg
th4W8I9YDF.jpg
thL3MYYD3Q.jpg
thH3HM7RGI.jpg
thZA4XPVK5.jpg
thY5JOJBBB.jpg
thLMO1I9LN.jpg
sss.jpg
th.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Nothing personal intended
May God and all angels and Saints bless you, enlighten you, heal you, rejuvenate you, protect you, and lead you to the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, and euphoria for ever and ever and each day may you grow wiser and more joyful for all eternity, in Jesus name, Amen! :)

lostwanderingsoul

May God and all angels and Saints bless you, enlighten you, heal you, rejuvenate you, protect you, and lead you to the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, and euphoria for ever and ever and each day may you grow wiser and more joyful for all eternity, in Jesus name, Amen! :)
And I hope you find the truth and understanding that will improve your life.

MikeDwight

Well that 's a creative wall of stuff. I'd never heard Shinto anything in English. Is this actually dogmatic Shinto of any kind?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well that 's a creative wall of stuff. I'd never heard Shinto anything in English. Is this actually dogmatic Shinto of any kind?
Just love and honor the Kami, the dead become kami. No other Dogmas to bicker and divide over. I receive holy communion at mass for hurting souls or souls in purgatory being purified and perfected. I pray Rosaries for their souls and offer them the treasures and graces contained in the holy Eucharist. I bless them and they bless me back. No Dogma really.

MikeDwight

Just love and honor the Kami, the dead become kami. No other Dogmas to bicker and divide over. I receive holy communion at mass for hurting souls or souls in purgatory being purified and perfected. I pray Rosaries for their souls and offer them the treasures and graces contained in the holy Eucharist. I bless them and they bless me back. No Dogma really.

What's up with Capitol Hill? Capitol Hill already has a religion. The troops after Valley Forge had a choice to re-enlist without pay, after a bitter deadly winter, and only by thinking of their wives, did hey all Cross The Deleware, and renewed enthusiasm, to crown Washington the first President of the United States. The 1789 Presidency of Washington had the well-distributed anthem "Hail Columbia" to the international world. Did you know a veteran's niece I think , Betsy Ross, designed the flag? Its roughly Presbyterian at Washington in the District of Columbia. You should see the motto of Princeton until VERY recently, I'd say 2015, "Under God's Power she Flourishes". I don't think sexism is involved in the boy's school, until the 70's change.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What's up with Capitol Hill? Capitol Hill already has a religion. The troops after Valley Forge had a choice to re-enlist without pay, after a bitter deadly winter, and only by thinking of their wives, did hey all Cross The Deleware, and renewed enthusiasm, to crown Washington the first President of the United States. The 1789 Presidency of Washington had the well-distributed anthem "Hail Columbia" to the international world. Did you know a veteran's niece I think , Betsy Ross, designed the flag? Its roughly Presbyterian at Washington in the District of Columbia. You should see the motto of Princeton until VERY recently, I'd say 2015, "Under God's Power she Flourishes". I don't think sexism is involved in the boy's school, until the 70's change.
Surviving valley forge thinking about their wives? What a coincidence. I recently had no gloves at my job and it was very cold and I made of my suffering an offering to God and was meditating precisely on valley forge and thinking about beautiful women in heaven to console me and I was invoking them and blessing them.

MikeDwight

Artsy Anime Shinto, is it? You know the real Shinto has a structure with the Emperor of Japan on top, you know? Where they made every Nation in Asia bow every day to every representative and soldier of the Emperor every day, including soldiers, anywhere.
Religion vs some sort of control structure's worldly patriotism is tough. Look at Russia, Ottoman's captured Constantinople, so what's their Orthodox objective? Break with the Orthodox, never offer autocephaly to anyone joining their side ever... They're the New Byzantine. Did you see that Ukraine split they're back with Bartholomew.

Last edited: