• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Easter

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Lucky me, the woods start a fee dozen feet from my backdoor. This land is almost sacred to me; I have a deep connection to the forest (and worry about what might happen to it after I am gone). That trail is not on my property btw.
Yes, lucky you. :)
I am not in a forest but I am surrounded by trees and I have a deep connection to these trees because I love trees and also because the trees support all kinds of wildlife habitat and birds, which I also have a deep connection to...
So much for my view of the lake. :(

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it! Whether your observance is religious or secular, I hope you enjoy it and it brings you happiness and peace.

What are your plans? How are you celebrating the day? :tulip:
Church family in the morning... and spending time with my son and family in the afternoon.

May you have a blessed Resurrection Day also.

Ken

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The usual Sunday for us, but a neighbour brought a chocolate Easter Dachshund round to me for driving to Sainsburys and jump-starting her car for her.
Hooray!
Telly and choccy daxi!
P1020647.JPG

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it! Whether your observance is religious or secular, I hope you enjoy it and it brings you happiness and peace.

Planning to go skiing. Weather is getting cold again, and new snow is expected.

ciao

- viole

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

With an overdose of chocolate....

upload_2021-4-5_19-35-26.png

Chocolate easter eggs and bunnies are a big deal in belgium.
They are literally EVERYWHERE.

Your average belgian baker in this period, has at least one stand like this one:

upload_2021-4-5_19-40-15.png

But likely it has 2 or 3... :D

And off course, this year, the chocolate easter bunnies are wearing white chocolate masks as well

upload_2021-4-5_19-42-56.png

Come to think of it... I fancy an egg now...
//grabs one of the 52 in the kitchen :D :D

EDIT: ...my tummy hurts.... :D :D :D

Last edited: