• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Doctor Who Day!

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
56 years ago today, Doctor Who was first broadcast!

tumblr_p1eihoaBy11v5nbpeo6_250.gifv

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I was just reading in Radio Times that although no dates are set, Jodie Whittaker will be returning as Doctor Who in the near future.

I put down the magazine, picked up my tablet and opened RT. First thread i saw was this one.

Is this a coincidence or karma?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I was just reading in Radio Times that although no dates are set, Jodie Whittaker will be returning as Doctor Who in the near future.

I put down the magazine, picked up my tablet and opened RT. First thread i saw was this one.

It's some atheist form of divine revelation.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In a spirit of generosity & magnanimity, I'll not
criticize Doctor Why the show in this thread.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
I can remember the very first episode of Doctor Who, which was quite scary at such a young age. I saw it on a small black and white TV, which in those days was the height of technology. Possibly it was gas powered, I can't remember if electrickery had been invented. We still had the old money, and the winters were proper cold, not like now with that globular warming.... ;)