• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy D-Day!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
June 6th is the anniversary of the victory at Normandy.

Happy D-Day. On memorial day, it seemed Dwight D Eisenhower was telling me I can't masturbate from memorial day till D-day, and make of it an offering of purity and chastity for the war dead and all the souls I enshrine. Then I can jerk it as I celebrate the allied victory in Normandy.

They like it when I exercise control of the flesh and don't masturbate, but there are certain days where it is okay to relieve my self.

Harry Truman and the dead Kennedy's want me to abstain from masturbation after D-day, for almost a month, and then I can yank one out on July fourth to celebrate the declaration of independence, and America's Victory against the British Empire.

So, here is the scoop....I went a year and a half without masturbating and it was pure torture...I'll never do that again.

But the spirits in Heaven want me to make sacrifices and exercise self-control.

So, I make sacrifices of chastity and control of the flesh to show them I love them, but sometimes a person just has to relieve themselves.

I believe that relieving oneself is healthy, as long as it doesn't turn into an addiction or daily habit. I light a candle, burn incense, think of a soul in Heaven, say sweet things to them, and pray for their exaltation as I milk the lizard :p, to turn it into a spiritual act of love.

There are magicians who declare that you can cast spells while rubbing one off, so ya never know...it's worth a try....

Anyway, happy D-day, and don't shake my hand today...hehe :p

6/6 is also the national feast day of Sweden. I'm very devoted to Swedish souls, King Eric the 9th, and my Swedish ancestors. So, today is a solemnity for me.

God bless!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Maybe nice to know for you.

When you do not masturbate this "divine energy" can be used to transform you. Consider in this context how the french call it "la petite mort", the little death.
So every day you didn't do it, do a small prayer to God at night "please God I offer this to you, transform this energy for me"
And when you can't restrain, do not worry "also offer this to God". I just read that you said that even Satan is from God, so masturbation also.;)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
It's nice to know that the ghosts of historical figures are spending their afterlives invested in the masturbatory habits of some random guy.

stvdv

It's nice to know that the ghosts of historical figures are spending their afterlives invested in the masturbatory habits of some random guy.

People make sacrifices for themselves. Belief in God just inspires to do this. Understandable that non believers might see it as crazy [not understanding why/how]

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
They appreciate sacrifice and purity of heart, because they are United to God.

Scripture says the flesh is at war with the spirit. If we walk according to the flesh we will reap corruption and disaster.

It isn't so much about masturbation, but the dead benefit from our prayers more, the more pure our hearts are.

They also benefit from our sacrifices (penance). If I want to best serve the souls in heaven, I need to learn how to deny myself, take up my cross daily, and fight the lusts of the flesh. This will more closely unite me to the spirit world, and make my prayers more powerful!

stvdv

They also benefit from our sacrifices (penance). If I want to best serve the souls in heaven, I need to learn how to deny myself, take up my cross daily, and fight the lusts of the flesh. This will more closely unite me to the spirit world, and make my prayers more powerful!

The indian scriptures teach that we are all connected. Understandable when we believe we are all a spark of the divine.
True happiness lies in the spirit not in the body. That's why sacrifices in the end grant true happiness [not ego-happiness].

So from this indian viewpoint it is easy to understand that sacrifice "attachment to desires" makes us happy in the end
And because we are all connected through consciousness(*) it is also easy to understand that others benefit from our sacrifices
Humans with less ego are generally nicer to be around with, that's another way to see the benefits of these sacrifices to others

@PopeADope: Just curious if how you see it from your Catholic/Christian view is a bit similar of what I described from my indian view?

* note: Consciousness what I speak of is the indian definition, not western definition. Kind of huge difference [as explained a bit in the link below]
consciousness | Advaita Vision

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The indian scriptures teach that that we are all connected. Understandable when we believe we are all a spark of the divine.
True happiness lies in the spirit not in the body. That's why sacrifices in the end grant true happiness [not ego-happiness].

So from this indian viewpoint it is easy to understand that sacrifice "attachment to desires" makes us happy in the end
And because we are all connected through consciousness(*) it is also easy to understand that others benefit from our sacrifices
Humans with less ego are generally nicer to be around with, that's another way to see the benefits of these sacrifices

@PopeADope: Just curious if how you see it from your Catholic/Christian view is a bit similar of what I described from my indian view?

* note: Consciousness what I speak of is the indian definition, not western definition. Kind of huge difference [as explained a bit in the link below]
consciousness | Advaita Vision
I see eye to eye with you. I consider you more advanced spiritually and trust your feedback more than other posters at RF! :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh, and @Deidre, @Donald @Denise @David1967 , @David T @DavidFirth, @DonnieLD, @Dionysus, @Dina Belanger, and every one who's name begins with D....Today is your day
download (1).jpg
ddd.jpg
hhh.jpg
ppp.jpg
yyy.jpg
download.jpg
jjj.png
mmm.jpg

D is my favorite letter by the way! :D

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
People make sacrifices for themselves. Belief in God just inspires to do this. Understandable that non believers might see it as crazy [not understanding why/how]

But a group of dead historical figures teaming up to dedicate their afterlives to monitoring the masturbation habits of a single random mortal, though?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
They appreciate sacrifice and purity of heart, because they are United to God.

Scripture says the flesh is at war with the spirit. If we walk according to the flesh we will reap corruption and disaster.

It isn't so much about masturbation, but the dead benefit from our prayers more, the more pure our hearts are.

Do you keep a single, crusty sock in your shrine?

stvdv

But a group of dead historical figures teaming up to dedicate their afterlives to monitoring the masturbation habits of a single random mortal, though?

I myself find this life enough. So I don't communicate with dead historical figures. I do have a few exceptions of saints that came/come into my dreams and visions [but only if I need help, where doctors can't help me; and I am grateful for that]. And my Master once explained to me it is good not to masturbate for me. He told me my kidneys are weak, and this way I keep more energy. For people who are very healthy the negative impact won't be felt; maybe just a bit sleepy. For me it was very helpful advice which doctors never would tell I think.

So indeed it happens that Masters give advise but then it's with a good reason. Not that they are kind of obsessed with Masturbation as you suggest in this example. They just use things for physical, emotional or spiritual growth. But only for the ones who are open to learn about this from Masters. They do not proselytize or evangelize;). Other people go to universities and learn stuff. I studied and am open to the spiritual world. I don't judge either.

I meet people who talk to the dead. I don't talk to the dead myself. But I also don't judge if others do. Everyone is free to do what he likes to do IMO. I like people not to judge me, so I make it my goal not to judge others. I must admit it's quite a challenge though. But I feel much better not judging.

So I hope this puts in right perspective your idea that "dead historical figures team up to dedicate their afterlives to monitoring masturbation habits". I don't believe this is what is happening. And from your words I think you don't believe that either.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

It's about me making a sacrifice and exercising self-control.

The heavenly beings want me to abstain from impure acts.

They also want me to fast.

For love of them, i practice self-control so that my heart is more pure and my acts of love for them and blessings are more powerful when my heart is more pure.

The heavenly beings are concerned about how pure my heart and mind is, so you bet they prefer that i masturbate as little as possible, so that my prayers and blessings are more powerful and I have more unity with God.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
@Deidre ,
I can't post on your spell thread cuz I don't post on DIR's, so I'll post it here...I really care about you :heart: and am glad to see you believe in the supernatural! :crescentmoon::earthamericas::sunface: