• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Trailblazer!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I stole Frank's cake just for you!

0a5f6a4e01db5b976777605769593307.jpg

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Thanks everyone, it is not going to be any happier than last year or the year before or the year before but I will get through it somehow. :(
My life is a veritable mess, and I cannot clean it up fast enough before something else happens. :eek:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thanks everyone, it is not going to be any happier than last year or the year before or the year before but I will get through it somehow. :(
My life is a veritable mess, and I cannot clean it up fast enough before something else happens. :eek:
Perhaps this will help....
giphy.gif

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Perhaps this will help....
giphy.gif
Thanks, it might if I had some time to cook it up. I had to put my bacon in the freezer because I never had time to cook it. :(

I got 38 new posts this morning, and counting. And that is only on this forum. If I pray hard enough maybe God will arrange it so I get no posts on the other two forums I post on.:D
This is how I will spend my birthday. :rolleyes:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes yesterday and today Shrine of Baha'u'llah. Prayers will be said again for you. Regards Tony
Thanks... Please put in a good word for me with Baha'u'llah. I hope those prayers are effective because I am in a pile of trouble right now with all my rental houses and tenants and many other things... :eek:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thanks... Please put in a good word for me with Baha'u'llah. I hope those prayers are effective because I am in a pile of trouble right now with all my rental houses and tenants and many other things... :eek:

I will put in the best of words for you and ask that solutions to your troubles be found. Happy Brithday.

Have a greay day and I will say Love from my wife Annette and I as well.

Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I will put in the best of words for you and ask that solutions to your troubles be found. Happy Brithday.

Have a greay day and I will say Love from my wife Annette and I as well.

Regards Tony
That is a beautiful name, Annette.

Thanks, I have full confidence in you, and in Baha'u'llah. I do not know if you ever heard that little story of when this beleiver was at his wits end and he asked God if He would like to trade places. This was back in the days when Baha'u'llah was still alive... Well, as the story goes, shortly after his rant He heard from Baha'u'llah and Baha'u'llah said that God heard his call... Shortly after that his situation turned around...

That kind of thing happens to me too... Why is it that we have to have a rant before we can get any help? o_O

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That kind of thing happens to me too... Why is it that we have to have a rant before we can get any help?

I have found it is because in times of ease we forget God. Trials assist us to be mindful of God very often. :)

When God becomes part of our life at every moment, I see that good and bad merge into constant prayer. We are thankful that it has been given for our spiritual awareness and progress.

What good is anything we are given or own in this life, if it can not be used to help humanity in some way?

Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I have found it is because in times of ease we forget God. Trials assist us to be mindful of God very often. :)
I guess that is probably true in general, but I never forget God. ;) But that could be because I never have any times of ease. :(
When God becomes part of our life at every moment, I see that good and bad merge into constant prayer. We are thankful that it has been given for our spiritual awareness and progress.
I understand what you mean and I am kind of there but with all the atheists I hang with it is difficult to keep up the image of a Good God. :rolleyes: I guess I consider my atheist friends more important than my own spiritual state.
What good is anything we are given or own in this life, if it can not be used to help humanity in some way?
You are one in a million Tony, you and some other Baha'is. I am not sure all Baha'is see it quite that way but I see it that way, although I think more in terms of helping individuals rather than humanity.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I guess that is probably true in general, but I never forget God. ;) But that could be because I never have any times of ease. :(

Then I see you are muched loved and God has a high purpose to which you are to find. In tribulation we find deeper meanings as to what life holds for us. I am confident you will find this wisdom as we are all guided to it.

I woud be worried for you if you had great tenants, money was rolling on in and life was a breeze. :D

I understand what you mean and I am kind of there but with all the atheists I hang with it is difficult to keep up the image of a Good God. :rolleyes: I guess I consider my atheist friends more important than my own spiritual state.

I see this would be a great Challenge as Baha'u'llah has said to assosiate with like minded souls. I see, well I have found, it is easy for us to be drawn away from what is of God.

But maybe they are like-minded souls and you are in a path of discovery with them. All tye discussions will open doors of further understanding for each person. God knows your heart and will guide you.

Personally I would consider offering prayers for protection each day in this circumstance.

You are one in a million Tony, you and some other Baha'is. I am not sure all Baha'is see it quite that way but I see it that way, although I think more in terms of helping individuals rather than humanity.

You are bery kind and I see each individual is one in a million and each is part of Humanity. We can learn to help each other and one by one the elixer spreads throughout all the body.

I am off now to the Shrine, this discussion will be heard today at the Most Holy site on this Earth. The dust on this threshold alone is above the knowledge of the learned and the praise of all that glorify God.

Peace be with you today and always. Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Then I see you are muched loved and God has a high purpose to which you are to find. In tribulation we find deeper meanings as to what life holds for us. I am confident you will find this wisdom as we are all guided to it.
I know, I know, but I do not always like to admit it. :rolleyes:
I woud be worried for you if you had great tenants, money was rolling on in and life was a breeze. :D
Fat chance of that... No worries Tony, no worries. :D:(
I see this would be a great Challenge as Baha'u'llah has said to assosiate with like minded souls. I see, well I have found, it is easy for us to be drawn away from what is of God.
I did not know Baha'u'llah said that.... now you tell me. :rolleyes: Oh well, just adds to those tests. :) If I even like God after all of these atheists it is a miracle. :D
But maybe they are like-minded souls and you are in a path of discovery with them. All the discussions will open doors of further understanding for each person. God knows your heart and will guide you.
Yes, that is how I look at it. God knows my motives are pure.
Personally I would consider offering prayers for protection each day in this circumstance.
Thanks, good idea. :)
You are very kind and I see each individual is one in a million and each is part of Humanity. We can learn to help each other and one by one the elixer spreads throughout all the body.
One soul at a time... ;)
I am off now to the Shrine, this discussion will be heard today at the Most Holy site on this Earth. The dust on this threshold alone is above the knowledge of the learned and the praise of all that glorify God.
For us it is the Most Holy site. My husband went on Pilgrimage in 1972. His dad sent him and paid for it.

I lose sight of who Baha'u'llah was/is because of all the ranking on Him and hardly any contact with other Baha'is, so thanks Tony. :)

I have a feeling that God knows why I sometimes lose sight, but I still have my eyeglasses. :D