• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday to my mom.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
She would've been 69 today. She passed away in January of 2016 from pancreatic cancer and I still grieve her loss. The symbolism of her being born on the Winter Solstice is not lost on me. She was certainly a very sunny, spiritual person - and a natural blonde to boot! :D Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to remember her. I probably haven't been making her too proud lately but I will strive to do better in future. I love you and will always miss you, mom.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I wish you the best, my friend! (I hope you don’t mind me calling you that. I truly believe you’re my cousin.)

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
She would've been 69 today. She passed away in January of 2016 from pancreatic cancer and I still grieve her loss. The symbolism of her being born on the Winter Solstice is not lost on me. She was certainly a very sunny, spiritual person - and a natural blonde to boot! :D Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to remember her. I probably haven't been making her too proud lately but I will strive to do better in future. I love you and will always miss you, mom.

God bless her immortal soul. She sounds like a wonderful person. I believe she watches over you and prays for you in the realm above and that she is happy and contented.