• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday The Artis Magistra!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
giphy.gif

Thank you everyone! I was considering making my own thread about my Birthday and life story, but this seems to be the one! Thank you for making it, that was really kind of you! I thought maybe no one did it because of my not having too much consistent activity or something, but this was a really nice surprise!

I have a whole wall of presents I bought myself which I haven't opened yet, like it literally covers a section of the wall up to the ceiling, so I must really love myself a lot!

In the thread I had fantasized about making, I was going to discuss the narrative of my life, the story that my parents tell about me and my birth and even before my birth, which is often pretty mystical and portentous (not sure how many kids get weird stories like that).

The story begins with my father, before I was conceived, and having a dream where he sees two suns, big balls of light like the sun, and then a third sun comes which is far brighter and bigger than even the two very large ones, and this gave him the impression that he is going to have another child and that the other two suns were my Mother and my sister. These lights seemed to represent our true beings or souls or something, or just us in some way.

He reunited with my mother, and then I was conceived, and there were other mystical things in between, including some weird wizard guy saying this baby is some big deal or something, but anyway they made it to Canada where I was born in Toronto General Hospital
43.658978° N, -79.388504° E
at 9:00 AM October 27 1986 (In case anyone wants to do my Astrology, particularly Sidereal, Vedic, Chinese and other Asian variants, or some other unusual ones like Aztec or Mayan or Native American or something if people have made systems for those). In Western Astrology, also known as Tropical Astrology (which no longer matches up to the actual constellations in the sky at the time), I am a Scorpio, but what was actually in the sky at the time was the constellation of Virgo the Virgin, which I also am currently. In Chinese Astrology I'm some kind of a Snake/Dragon Dog/Pig Fire Tiger thing, and in Vedic stuff I'm a Snake/Lion (Ashlesha/Magha) (like depictions of Ahrimanius), but mainly a lion I think, as I very frequently end up with associations to these big cats and bear type things, even being born under a particular star, possibly known as The Fox, a star connected to Ursa Major which was also in the sky apparently and under which I was born in particular. Ursa Major to the Aztecs was an Ocelotl, which they may have called both the smaller version and the spotted leopard, whereas in other cultures it might be the Bear or even connected to King Arthur (which also connects back to the Bear due to his name). Many of these elements and more are encapsulated in my layered online user name, The Artis Magistra and Hool Magh Astra.

The next set of stories come from when I was born. I was delivered by a Jewish doctor, in the presence of people of all different sorts of ethnicities, an East Asian female doctor I think was also there, and my mother is a Doctor as well, and so it was like representatives from all over the different parts of the world were present.

I was born with my eyes opened, and no slime on me at all or blood or pink stuff, I was totally clean, so clean that they never even needed to bathe me or anything, and the first things I heard were "What a beautiful baby boy", and the theme of beauty would be an important one for me all my life after or since. I also was not crying at all, just looking around intelligently, and they had to pinch me to check if I could vocalize since it was so unusual for them to see a baby who is totally clean, with eyes opened, looking around, not crying at all. Anyway I made a little squeek or Ah! so they knew I was fine in that regard and I continued to not cry and just look at everything around me.

I was circumcized by a Jewish doctor or someone, and then also had the Azan (call to prayer or something like that, maybe just that) recited into my ear, all this was done very quickly and I don't think it was done after a certain period of days or anything, but I can check up on that, I'm pretty sure it was really fast though, within the first day or two or something.

Growing up, I was always funny and interested in making people laugh and happy, but besides that, from an early age I was having interesting, even mystical seeming experiences, and almost training. To know that I'm not just a crazy person (and that there have to be more crazies), all the special things I experienced or performed had other people involved or were witnessed. I remember early on when I was pretty little, practicing telekinesis with a ball in the backyard, where I'd roll it around or move it or stop it or bring it back with just my mind or desire or reaching out. I continued to practice telekinesis for many years, with cans and bending streams of water and other things later on, even making the Earth seemingly open up in the backyard. Mainly though, the big thing has always been comedy, a comedic outlook, lots of jokes, and being known as the funniest person and one that everyone liked a lot. I also taught other people psychic and telekinesis type things which they seemed to be able to practice as well, all before I was even 13 or 14. By the time I was 13 or 14 or something though, my whole contact with the world through school was cut off because we moved and since then I was taking courses from correspondence schools sending me the work to finish and only had contact with people online.

Online, I contacted and interacted with thousands upon thousands of people from all around the world and all ages, and most of them seemed to think I was much older than I was due to my level of knowledge and language ability. I heard all kinds of things from people, all about their lives, even terrible things, giving a really in-depth seeming picture of humanity, and in some ways a sort of disparaging one. People I knew then would grow and go through many stages and incidents in their lives, and these would seemingly repeat in the stories of others, so that I was given the impression that people have a lot of similarities which tend to repeat during certain periods of the average lifespan and also based on the culture or where they are in the world and whatever.

Continued:

Anyway, lots of adventures in between, then in 2009 I met my wife and though I considered myself married to her from 2009, I married officially or legally in 2016 I think on May 17th or something. Some kind of Flower Festival from Ancient Rome or something. It was pretty abrupt, I had been in the hospital just the day before which was the beginning of my noticing a bad sort of injury or condition called costochondritis, but I didn't know what it was and only figured it out later and the doctors never seemed very helpful anyway.

Shortly before the whole Covid thing, or in 2019 October, I had taken in the months prior a cross Canada trip from Vancouver all across Canada, and ended up in Prince Edward Island Canada, where I didn't go back and the AirBnB I was staying at had the owner of it mention to me that her friend was looking to rent out an apartment, and so I immediately got that apartment when people were finding it hard to find them, since I didn't want to go back for some reason, and liked this place so much. Anyway, then the Covid happened, which would've been pretty bad had I been in Vancouver, so I was mostly spared from that and had a lot of relaxation and healing here. All my stuff mainly is back in Vancouver though, my big library of books and other things, but I've very suddenly and quickly acquired a lot here as well now to keep me occupied and amused until I am able to get a home here that is large enough to support all the things from my apartment in Vancouver and here as well (plus all my stuff that is still in Hawaii).

I skipped a lot of story elements in between, but in all these 34 years (I just turned 34 I think), I have:
Read a lot
Made a lot of Art
Typed a lot
Made a lot of online posts
Influenced and reached a lot of people
Made over 600 pieces of professional quality music
and feel like I've achieved very little, have nothing much to show for myself, and maintain ambitious fantasies to make more impressive things than I've made already.

I've always wanted to make lots of media, comics, art books, novels, photographs, music, music videos, feature films even, but many of these things seem to require lots of back up, financing, money, friends, things I don't really have too much of, and everything that I have managed so far has been relatively easy, affordable, something I can do on my own and quickly, since I have barely any connections that would make me able to achieve some of the things I'd like to achieve, so my roads have always been more alone and sort of doing what I can however I can to try to get it at the same level without the same kind of back up or anything.

At 34, there is quite a bit of fear as the "Well Harrison Ford was 30 something when he got started) excuse is running out more and more.

Art and creativity have always been pretty much the most important thing to me though, and so I can't see any other option than my casually continuing towards those sorts of projects myself, but it depresses me to think if I'm not able to make all the things I've always wanted to since childhood. If I don't achieve that though, my other goal is to avoid working as much as possible.

I hope this little autobiographical birthday account was entertaining at least, however lacking it may be in additional details (I can elaborate on any points for whoever might want to talk about it).

What I'd like to know, from everyone, is all about your ages, your life story, your goals, what you see in your future or what you want anyway for it. I want to know from the people who are my age or especially older, what they felt like, what happened after for them, what I should look out for, what changes, what they might have done differently, what advice they might give to someone my age and about the future, goals, dreams, dreams going away, hope, losing hope, getting back what is lost, rejuvenation, fitness, diet, whatever.

Over the years I've been in Canada (since 2014), I've gradually (with my metabolism slowing with age as well and possibly not moving as much also) because a little more unfit and chubbier even with a belly, so I want to get a lot more fit if possible, maybe more fit than I've ever been, despite the lack of space or comfort in doing so or knowing how exactly (in the easiest way possible, since I'm very lazy and averse to pain, I even hate sweating and all the inconveniences involved plus aggravating my injury or costochondritis stuff).

Through the true stories and life experiences of people, I try to calculate the best strategies or account for the possible pitfalls to look out for with things, which is likely why I talked to so many people and also how I used all the things I've been told over the years (from 1999 to now online), and all the years before that offline as well as after from people in person, since I ask a lot of questions in person as well and try to get as much information as possible (in a friendly way, and people seem happy to talk a lot and all about themselves).

I also volunteer lots of personal information casually and am very open in the hope for it to be reciprocated or get others to talk very casually and openly about all their thoughts and experiences, because there is so much to learn from the real thoughts, feelings, flaws, errors, realities of human beings than the picture they try to put up or not admit to or which isn't real, I'd rather know all about the reality, however weird, wacky, crazy sounding, paranormal, mystical, coocoo, lame, even evil it might sound.

My email is [email protected] and anyone at all can email me about anything any time, and people from all around the world send me messages here and there, about all sorts of strange things, their troubles with ghosts, strange events which have happened to them, drug addictions or mental illnesses, family problems, cost of living and living scenarios in the far flung places they are living or have traveled like in South East Asia or Japan or wherever else. How they run their businesses, 1980s Evangelical demon-busting life stories and history, all kinds of weird, wacky, and amazing tales, Romanian ghetto politics and demon worship, weird sexual adventures involved with magical rituals in bathtubs, stories of crimes, unusual graffiti, people walking through barbed wire, its like the X-Files, all sent to my email by request or by people who find out that I'm interested and opened to hearing the things that they have been afraid to tell others sometimes.

All those presents I got myself are for the most part most likely collectible action figures, since it seems the best period of my life experience was when I was growing up in Minnesota and ever since I was little I had a lot of toys and games that I enjoyed a lot (probably enjoying toys more than games, both of which inspired me a lot, besides films also and cartoons). I seem to derive the same sort of pleasure and possibly nostalgia from these sorts of items even today, just looking at them, but even playing with them, mixing and matching them to make unique figures that are close enough to other characters which aren't sold as toys or statues or anything.

The winter is coming and so I have a lot of things in here now to keep me occupied and having fun, and I hope also I can justify them even further than just being enjoyable for me to look at or play with, by putting them to use in inspiring me to get back into making more and more creative things like I used to and more than ever before, and even to get more fit in imitation of their forms.

Thank you so much everyone! If anyone is late, I'm opened to receiving more Happy Birthday Wishes! I celebrate my Birth a few days before and after the 27th as an ongoing celebration. So I might continue my Birthday Dinner today as well with even more Japanese food!