• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Rival!!!!!

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Not sure how this is as you're in a time zone behind me. My birthday is on the 25th. It's only 5:45 am here yet lol. It's just starting.
Oops!

Quagmire’s salutary post appeared on the forum on the 24th here in the US and then I compounded my error by quickly consulting your profile page and confusing your July 24 join date with your birthday.

So let me do a quick rewind and say -

Happy Birthday!!! May the year between this birthday and your next birthday be filled with love and joy, may you live your life with the strength and courage to always be true to yourself - the person you are, the person you are meant to become.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy birthday @Rival!

Here's a Jaffa themed birthday cake cause, you know, you're British. Hip hip, cheerio and all that. :D

3B682CCE00000578-0-image-a-43_1481821240992.jpg
What's important about a jaffa cake?

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
They don't eat fruit "up North". Just fish and chips.

Wait... Britton has regions? It's not just Big Ben and Buckingham Palace? I don't like this whole "shattering my preconceived notions" thing you're doing, here.

Of course they eat fish and chips though. What other option is there besides jaffa cakes? :D

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Wait... Britton has regions? It's not just Big Ben and Buckingham Palace? I don't like this whole "shattering my preconceived notions" thing you're doing, here.

Of course they eat fish and chips though. What other option is there besides jaffa cakes? :D

"Up North" you can get side-dishes to go with your chips, like curry sauce, mushy peas and chocolate bars fried in batter.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member

Curry.

Curry is as British as it gets.

Queen Vicky loved a good curry.

Indian, of course.