• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Religious Forums!!!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Happy Birthday RF

16th-birthday-15.gif

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
(The founding of RF coincides with my 2004 psychotic breakdown)

Happy Birthday RF

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
The existence of RF coincides with the time I took to look deep into myself and discover my syntheist beginnings. I know I'm a day late, but HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY RF!!!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Because? (A word to the wise: I am).
The fun answer: You're both absolutely mad!

The actual answer: RF has a spiritual tone, for obvious reasons. People come here to delve into spirituality(to participate in, learn about, stand against, discuss past or present involvement, and the influence such may have had). Folks pour out emotions(Pisces, being a water sign, is known for emotion) in some form or another(even those who claim they're just stating the 'facts' do so with an awful lot of emotion in it). There is some brooding; (common for all three of the water signs). Its a platform for people to share pieces of themselves they might not bring up otherwise, to discuss things they might not in the real world. Its neither here nor there(Pisces, being somewhat of a liminal sign, the last one on the wheel before it turns over again).

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Its a platform for people to share pieces of themselves they might not bring up otherwise, to discuss things they might not in the real world.
Dude, you have no idea how true this statement is ... whenever I bring up syntheism or Earthseed to my parents they roll their eyes at me. I really just feel like I can be myself here and advocate for ideas and positions that otherwise would be overlooked in the real world. :(

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Dude, you have no idea how true this statement is ... whenever I bring up syntheism or Earthseed to my parents they roll their eyes at me. I really just feel like I can be myself here and advocate for ideas and positions that otherwise would be overlooked in the real world. :(
If I want to discuss most things, I gotta come here. Kids and cats don't care, unless its involving me making something to eat.