• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday, President Trump

Shaul

Premium Member
President Trump will be 72 on June 14. Here’s a thread for posting all your birthday wishes for him.

Shushersbedamned

download.jpg

Stanyon

WWMRD?
So much winning we are getting bored of winning!

For an up to the second update of the progress of the coming into being of this great man here is a countdown clock so you know exactly when to start the celebration!
02:14:34:40

Donald Trump, blessed by the Hindu Gods

A golden Anti- Messiah, the one they didn't want but the one they desperately needed, an ice water and bleach enema to shock them out of the hive mind of mediocre sameness and mundanity!

His shock of yellow hair symbolizing the waving wheat fields, a symbol of prosperity in many cultures throughout the ages!

Small hands showing how little he expects back, always giving

Blue eyes symbolizing the vastness of space and the unlimited opportunities and potential that awaits those who dare to dream!

An early Birthday wish Mr. President, you earned it, enjoy your day!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
For some reason I can't get excited about this. Maybe it's because his policies that are hurting the poor will prevent many of them from enjoying birthdays.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
May Trump be blessed by all Angels and souls in heaven and purgatory, including almighty God!....may he be the most blessed and holy-spirit inspired person on Earth!:innocent:

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm hoping he won't make it. And if he does, it's his last.

My dad, who had quite the way with words back in the day, had the perfect explicative phrase for Donald Trump: "That man is a waste of white!"

Shushersbedamned

I'm hoping he won't make it. And if he does, it's his last.

My dad, who had quite the way with words back in the day, had the perfect explicative phrase for Donald Trump: "That man is a waste of white!"
I don't get it.

But now that we're at it - when Putin was elected president again my father said - drunk "that PUTIN he's a bad man. He is going to destroy Europe and Finland; the whole world."

PureX

Veteran Member
I don't get it.
It's dripping with irony. Trump is such a pasty-faced white man, and such a fascist about the privilege he thinks this confers on him that he paints his face orange and behaves like an orangutan in heat. It's the ultimate insult to a monkey-brained white supremacist; to be called "a waste of white".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tis interesting how so many hope for personal woe
instead of things like detente in the Koreas, economic
prosperity, pardoning the deserving, etc, etc.
Policy is so much more important than personal feelings
about a president.

Tis interesting how so many hope for personal woe
instead of things like detente in the Koreas, economic
prosperity, pardoning the deserving, etc, etc.
Policy is so much more important than personal feelings
about a president.

You can't expect good things to come from a bad person. Sorry, I'm not a optimistic person.