• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday JG Gallandt

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Happy Birthday Jeff, especially from Rebecca and (of course) from all the other members of the forum.........Have a lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Thank You all so very much! 49 today. Didn't think I'd live this long! LOL! On the road, but will be home in about 3 hours. And I wish you all peace and happiness.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
You all are making me blush! Haven't had so many nice words since..... well, never before! Thank you all so very much!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I also want to thank each and every one of you for teaching me. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. You have all opened my eyes to things I refused to see, and have made me a much better person. More caring, understanding. Tolerant to different ideas and beliefs. Made me question myself. And change for the better. Thank you all again.