• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Misunderstood

Happy Birthday Jesus, I wish you a happy and joyous birthday! If I could, I would give you a day of peace and love across the world. I cannot, so I give you my Love and Respect. That is not much, but it is all I have that I can give. Thank you for your love of us all!:praying:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for all the stuff.

Have a good one and don't overdo the water-wine. OK do.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If Jesus is eternal is every day his birthday or never?

Vee

Premium Member
Happy Birthday Jesus, I wish you a happy and joyous birthday! If I could, I would give you a day of peace and love across the world. I cannot, so I give you my Love and Respect. That is not much, but it is all I have that I can give. Thank you for your love of us all!:praying:

It's a very kind though, but FYI, no one knows when Jesus was born and it was very unlikely in December.

Misunderstood

Another year and another Birthday. Happy Birthday, again, Jesus. There seems to be a lot of problems in the world, I am sure you know about, so I won't ask for anything on your Birthday, it just doesn't seem right on your Birthday. I will just give thanks for all you have done, and let you know I do appreciate you and all you do.