• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday illykitty

Laika

Premium Member
Hey @illykitty . I couldn't find a thread for your birthday so I thought I'd start one. I hope you are having a great birthday and all the best. :)

cat-eats-cake-1.jpg

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Thanks to everyone wishing me a happy b-day! I was on vacation (and on no internet break) hence the late reply. I had a great day in a nice sunny place abroad and my husband paid for me a scuba diving day out. I'm not certified so we were assisted by the teachers but it was fun once I started getting the hang of it. I really like seeing animals so it was interesting to see marine life. :hearteyecat:

Last edited:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Thank you everyone. Had a nice day yesterday and today. :3 I treated myself to a new video game (Octopath Traveller, for those of you that are into gaming). It's my last year in my 20's, next year is a big birthday. I'm hoping to go somewhere fun and also hope that I have a few more things figured out, get a few more steps forward, new friends and maybe a new skill?

There's some things I want to try out so my goal is to find something that I'll like. Sewing, building a "retro" PC, painting, game streaming are just a few things on my list.