• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Heyo!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hey @Heyo!

Sorry. Couldn't resist that for a salutation. :D I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a healthy and meaningful coming year full of discovery, love, friendship, and rewarding work.

Random song... no relation to your birthday. Just thought you might like it.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Hey @Heyo!

Sorry. Couldn't resist that for a salutation. :D I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a healthy and meaningful coming year full of discovery, love, friendship, and rewarding work.

Random song... no relation to your birthday. Just thought you might like it.
Thanks. (And here I thought that not ticking the boxes under by birthday would prevent it to become public.)

Heyo

Veteran Member
Sorry about the software glitch.
It's OK. I don't give much for birthdays but I think I will even celebrate it this year. (Plan on visiting my parents on the weekend, other contacts still not allowed here.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thanks. (And here I thought that not ticking the boxes under by birthday would prevent it to become public.)
You don't show up on the members' birthday list.
Because you tried to hide it from me.....
no-cake.jpg

Instead, you get a birthday haggis.
birthday_haggis.jpg

Think about what you did.
If next year you behave yourself, you might be upgraded to cake.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Today is Memorial Day for me. In my living history persona I am a Stedinger peasant. On May 27th 1234 the Stedinger Crusade came to a bloody end in the battle of Altenesch.
Yep, even in the middle ages there were people opposing the church.