• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Ecco!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oops.....there's an extra "6" on top.
(That explains the message.)
satanbday.jpg

Bob the Unbeliever

Everyone had their beginning...in this case, hatching.

Me mum told me repeatedly, that I was a'borned.

On the other hand, she was rather biased towards me, so her testimony may be questionable. Me father, was unavoidably detained during the events in question, so he's not a witness. An' me sister was with me dad, so she cannot say either.

It very well could have been, me ma found me under a rock, on the way to 'ospital.... an' I have no way to question those what took 'er there, so tha's right out too.

Let that be a lesson: Ha'void flipping over rocks, unless you wants to get involved with unavoidable respon's'biliky.

I knew a friend, who found a kitten that way... lived near onto 17 years, that cat did-- tha's some longish term respon's'biliky, tha's what that is. Darn cats, anyway. ;)

ecco

Veteran Member
Thanks, belatedly, to all. I only came across this because I saw a Happy Birthday to Helen Brown and then did some backtracking.