• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, ChristineM!

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Donald-Trump-Birthday-Memes.jpg

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
i was so excited at seeing this thread,and i thank you

But on opening the thread to be greeted by the most obnoxious gropy boy has really put a downer on my day.
Well... there it is.

Happy birthday.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Happy birthday to you in sunny(?) France - well it's sunny in SW Scotland where I am.

I was in Lancashire lest week, it was warmer than france. Talked to hubby on the phone and he was so jealous. Been nice here since i got back (i brought the weather with me), its 21c now, should be up to 24 by saturday.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

But on opening the thread to be greeted by the most obnoxious gropy boy has really put a downer on my day.
He has a special birthday treat for you...if you just move a little close.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Happy birthday again. And too make up for the picture of our illustrious (cough cough) President here is a breaking on article on what he said when Mueller was appointed:

Trump said 'I'm f---ed' following appointment of special counsel, Mueller report says - CNNPolitics

'"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****ed," Trump said.'

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Hopefully, you've had a nice birthday, despite the greeting with Trump's pic. ...:)