• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Caladan!

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You're already having too much fun with your life. So, while i'll still say the customary, which is to hope you have a great day, make no mistake deep down i wish you no such thing!

Happy Birthday! :D

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
You're already having too much fun with your life. So, while i'll still say the customary, which is to hope you have a great day, make no mistake deep down i wish you no such thing!

Happy Birthday! :D
Thanks brother for the unorthodox yet honest Bday wishes! I'll cherish it :D
Wish I could celebrate with some of you guys in person. Maybe someday.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy Birthday, Dan!! I hope you have a great day that is free of Oriental hornets, scorpions, and snakes (although reading your posts describing your different adventures gives me the impression that you probably wouldn't mind throwing a birthday party in the desert around those either). :D

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Happy Birthday!

You are an artist of the dirt. I appreciate the gentle attention you have given to the beautiful artifacts of the ancients. I wish you many more healthy years for your work. Thank you.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Thanks all!
Today was pretty awesome. I had a very busy and productive day at work, we found some cool stuff such as scarabs and even a prehistoric stone axe which is hundreds of thousands of years old which we're still puzzled about the fact that it was found in an Islamic context. In fact today is exactly one year that I'm working in the Antiquities Authority.
I just came back from a great dinner with my wife, and I can say that I survived an evening of sushi, carpaccio, dim sum, shrimp, calamari, mussels, and a bottle of Italian white whine with ease!
I also treated myself to a nice Bday present- a smooth SLR camera which I'm planning to get very intimate with. All in all a successful month in which I've been assigned as an archaeologist to an excavation in central Israel, and today in particular was a great, fun and productive day.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Thanks all!
Today was pretty awesome. I had a very busy and productive day at work, we found some cool stuff such as scarabs and even a prehistoric stone axe which is hundreds of thousands of years old which we're still puzzled about the fact that it was found in an Islamic context.

Oh wow! :thud: